hey, im just wondering if any of you guyz own a B.C. Rich Wartribe 1 its black with red flames....i recently bought the guitar for around $375 and i like it alot..... i mean it looks really really really cool... its a warlock shape... which is really sweet. do you guyz think its a good buy? wat do you guyz think about the guitar??? other comments???
Well I hate to break it to you low end B.C Rich's are like Squires. So the shape may be cool but the whole guitar is crap. Try saving for an Ibanez or Jackson.
Yeah never put your age in your name. And props to you for liking your guitar, hopefully in a bit of time you will understand something about tone and then get a decent rig.

But hey its all about making music and having fun. But please dont make that music on a low end BC RICH.

My Gear :

Guitar:
Squier '51 (Dimarzio PAF Pro) (10-52s)
Roland Cube 15
Behringer X-V-Amp
Digitech Bad Monkey
BOSS DS-1 (modded)

Bass:
Yamaha RBX270 (55-110s)
Behringer BXL900
EHX Bass Balls Pedal
EHX Big Muff Pi Pedal
i think its a bad buy. i think its a crap guitar and i think your name is going to be a bad choice
I don't understand B.C. Rich's, are they bad due to hardware (pickups, etc.) or bad due to the wood? Or bad due to both? For me I like the shape.
---------------
VOX AD30VT
BOSS GT8

Want to build a Jackson, to be fairly freaking honest.

Quote by Kanthras
Put some crap in the hole, like something sticky. And liquid-ish.
deviantART: Click Here
Quote by IndieLee
I don't understand B.C. Rich's, are they bad due to hardware (pickups, etc.) or bad due to the wood? Or bad due to both? For me I like the shape.

its due to their wood choice. (nato for metal). and well yeh theyre pickups aint that great either
So it's more of a pawn shop buy, possibly?

Are all B.C. Rich's made of the same wood?

I'm a fan of radical shaped guitars, heh, love the Iceman. Beaut.
---------------
VOX AD30VT
BOSS GT8

Want to build a Jackson, to be fairly freaking honest.

Quote by Kanthras
Put some crap in the hole, like something sticky. And liquid-ish.
deviantART: Click Here
Quote by IndieLee
So it's more of a pawn shop buy, possibly?

Are all B.C. Rich's made of the same wood?

I'm a fan of radical shaped guitars, heh, love the Iceman. Beaut.

pawn shop buy or get it from their custom shop really.

nope

im more of a randy rhoads v fan