I have to say he is probably producing the best music I have heard in a long time. What are your thoughts/ opinions?

Ash
Main Gear:

Santiago S3 Spanish Classical
PRS CE22 Mahogany
Mesa/Boogie F-50 combo w/ G12K-100
Teese RMC Wizard Wah
Rothwell Switchblade
Ibanez FL-9
Visual Sound Liquid Chorus V2
EHX SMMwH
Ya I really like his stuff, going to go see him in September.

And I think your right, it's some of the best i've heard lately (other than Matt Costa.)

Veneer is an amazing album!
Last edited by jon_a at Jul 20, 2006,
I love his sound.. the whole album's pretty samey but it's a good type of samey.. all really relaxing and pretty and really fun to play on guitar too
Quote by drlazmeister
I love his sound.. the whole album's pretty samey but it's a good type of samey.. all really relaxing and pretty and really fun to play on guitar too

yeah pretty much, he writes beautiful songs without making them that complex. i really like this guy. there have been a few too many different threads on him though iv noticed.
Very talented guitarist. The effects on his voice get on my nerves after too long, so Veneer isnt an album I'll ever listen to twice in a row, but the songs are good.
I got Veneer and it's one of my favorite CDs.
The Proverbial Mind Spread of The Primus Sucks Club. PM StratEnRegalia to join.
Originally posted by Draken
we're not nerds thank you very much i have a very respectable 40k imperial guard army.
I've heard a few songs, but didn't like all of them. But Crosses is a good song, and Heartbeats is a great cover.
Feel loved: Click here!

Joint President of The White Stripes club! PM Me or Jack_White455 to join this great club!

Ecky thump!
I said in another thread that you say "boss" all the time. THAT's what I told
the album's great IMO. haven't listened to it too much, it's the kinda music that'll irritate me if i lsiten to it over and over again, but i do like it.
Quote by Kensai
Maybe you've heard what the ladies say: "Once you go 77mm you don't go back"
I listened to that song Crosses like wildfire for a long time... that metaphor was a mix of cliche phrases that sounds stupid. The point is: that song Crosses? Rules! I'm sure his other stuff is good but to be honest I haven't listened to it because I'm ignorant as can be!
A conservative is a man who believes that nothing should be done for the first time. --Alfred E. Wiggam