i think there might already be a thread like this but meh. I love bizarre and weird guitars, so this thread is for posting any pictures of weird guitars you have seen or may own. please try to include the name of it.
I guess i'll post first, i currently own one of these, it's called a fender hmt (heavy metal telecaster) (though mine's black)
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
Syn Gates sig. Schecter (the black one)

apologies for the bad pic
[Member of the Ibanez S Players Club.] Pm striketalonx to join

Ibanez SA1260
Ibanez RGA8 w/DiMarzio PAF8s
Ibanez JS1200CA
Ibanez S470IB w/DiMarzio Tonezone (Bridge)
Laney LC50 Mark II
Boss ME-70
the pic's fine, and what's a wangcaster? post pics if you feel it won't mentally scar us
Quote by Sir-Shoelace

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
No stop! No wangcaster! Bad! This type of thread has plagued this part of the forum for the longest time. Next time, use search.

*Reported*
UG RPG - Big Band Jazz Group
Buckethead4Prez - String Bass

PM me to Join
Quote by Buckethead4Prez
No stop! No wangcaster! Bad! This type of thread has plagued this part of the forum for the longest time. Next time, use search.

*Reported*

wow your so hxc maybe i shall bow down to your godliness
Quote by Buckethead4Prez

*Reported*

how would you know you just barely joined. no need to report him calm down. just let a mod see it and maybe he/she will do something about it. no need to try and get threadstarter banned
My Rig
>MIM Fender Stratocaster and SX SJM-62
>various magicial noise boxes
>Peavey Classic 50 212

For the funk:
>Ibanez ATK300
>Acoustic B100
could somebody explain what's going on?
Quote by Sir-Shoelace

THE PIT
Quote by im_atheist
Syn Gates sig. Schecter (the black one)

apologies for the bad pic

thats not syns sig. his sig is black with silver pimp stripes