Anybody hear it? I downloaded a released version from an anonymous source. I think it's pretty good.

Edit: preview it here.
My Last.FM page. Add me!

Quote by severed-metal
I frequent so many big dick forums it's ridiculous

PSN name: sixty5days
Last edited by kirkisking at Jul 19, 2006,
I havent heard it yet, but I like most of napalm death's stuff so I'll probably get it anyways.
Yeah, I've been a fan of them for a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG fucking time. I really liked their last album, The Code is Red...Long Live the Code.
My Last.FM page. Add me!

Quote by severed-metal

I prefer Barney's vocals to Lee's. But the music is better with Dorrian methinks, if only they had better recordings.

Code was red was good, all their Leaders not followers releases have been VERY good. I especially like their "Incinerator" cover...
dang i just picked smear campaign off of kerrazy yesterday. id never heard much napalm death before. i gotta say i like it alot.
¤¤¤¤¤ ۩ ۝РЄŦĤ ۩ ¤¤¤¤¤
۩ ВŁĄÇĶŴĄŦЄŖ РĄŖĶ ۩

Quote by deadskinmask
I think you should listen to Bodom_Shredder7.

Quote by xolax
Listen to Bodom_Shredder, he knows what hes talking about

Quote by Alucard II
Bodom Shredder was right

SevenLastWordsOfChrist
Get Scum. A lot of people are hating on it for some homo reason, but that album is a classic. I've always been a fan of these guys because they're what got me into death metal/grindcore.
My Last.FM page. Add me!

Quote by severed-metal

me likey

napalm death = win
Quote by greety

Yes we also shot JFK and faked the moon landing here at the UG Metal Forum.
Quote by kirkisking
Get Scum. A lot of people are hating on it for some homo reason, but that album is a classic. I've always been a fan of these guys because they're what got me into death metal/grindcore.

Who the **** has been hating Scum? The album basicly defined a Genre, if not created it.
Quote by Spynal

Man, if only we could have a thread dedicated to recommendations, that would be sweet. Maybe, we could call it ... The Hugfest .... no, that's no good? Metal-O-Rama? Nah.... oh wait.

I've got it...
The Official Metal Recommendation Thread
i got it today havent really gotten the time to chill and hear it yet im phyced as all hell tho thanks
Doesnt have a sig
I just got this album and it's the first I've heard of Napalm Death, needless to say it's very sweet. Awesome brutality, and some fucking awesome and o so headbangable riffs.
Breedlove Studio D25/SM Acoustic
Epiphone Les Paul Custom w/ EMGs
B-52 AT-212 Tube Amp
MXR 10 Band EQ
Digitech Bad Monkey
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
I didn't even know they had a new album out.

I need to pick it up.
How can we separate fact from fiction in a world where we are desensitized by our own minds?