What pedal would you recommend for UnderOath distortion?
Desperate Times, Desperate Measures.
You could allways check out them Boss QE-2 Queer Emo Distortion pedal.

Ok to help you out honestly try theMaxon Sonic distortion pedal amazing distortion pedal also check out the Visual SOund Jekyl and Hyde Pedal also good or something modded by keeley like a DS-1.

Whats your budget and what kind of amp do you have
Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join
i think the jekyl and hyde is the best bet for underoath, the boss QE-2 is a great pedal also (jk)

if you cant afford either of those, try a Rat, get the vintage one, not a modern one

and if thats 2 high for you

check out a Boss ds-1
"i disagree, I play on my own and if I had to play through my avt for another minute I'd probably poke a fork into the input, with the hope of both electrocuting myself and destroying the amp in one fell swoop."
-Dave_mc

Best video ever
You're not going to get a sound like underoath's out of a pedal. Their more recent albums have some really incredible studio production quality, so don't be too upset that you're distorted tone isn't quite up to par with theirs.
man get a new amp maybe a peavey 5150 combo. and you should be able to get their tone. look up what gear they use that would help

One uses a JCM 800 the other uses a Oranege amp there you go start saving
Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join
Last edited by Syn Harvest at Jul 19, 2006,
you can probibally get pretty close with your amp..just it'd sound digital and not that great really. Make sure the bass and gain isn't to high, and the treble and mids are pretty high. I might mess around and try to find a good setting for it if i do i'll let you know
Quote by Syn Harvest
You could allways check out them Boss QE-2 Queer Emo Distortion pedal.

Ok to help you out honestly try theMaxon Sonic distortion pedal amazing distortion pedal also check out the Visual SOund Jekyl and Hyde Pedal also good or something modded by keeley like a DS-1.

Whats your budget and what kind of amp do you have

yeah, i don't really like the QE-2...for some strange reason, there's a bunch of scratches on the side and it wears these tight pants so it's hard press the pedal down
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL

Quote by insideac
.....If Fender DID buy out Jackson, Im quitting guitar and music. Would hate to see the same model of a jackson, the Jackocaster, sold every year with little or no change.
they use orange amps live and they use the amps distortion.

and they are SOOO over produced on their studio work. their tone is more computer based then guitar. yay for digidesign
Schecter C-1 Classic
Marshall JCM 2000 TSL 602
Line 6 DL-4
Line 6 FM-4
Boss MT-2
MXR Phase 90
Dunlop Cry Baby Wah Limited
Electro Harmonix Small Stone
Quote by dimebag_love
yeah, i don't really like the QE-2...for some strange reason, there's a bunch of scratches on the side and it wears these tight pants so it's hard press the pedal down

haha yeah i have the same problem..

i use the overdrive drive on my zoom pedal (i dont konw if line has something built in like that) but i use that and boost the gain all the way up and keep my treble high, the mids and bass are toward the middle. Your not going to get the cd underoath sound, but find some live vids on youtube or google and you can shoot for that sound