Ok so I have a B.C.Rich Warlock bronze series (sucky I know but my 1st electric guitar)

I was wondering what would be some good upgrades, or is it worth upgrading

Dunno maybe some new pups? Suggestion?

thx!
Quote by Metal-X
But last time I cranked my amp up. A small bird flew by at the same time I did a pinch harmonic.... and it exploded....

Too Late
Yeah, I'm gonna be bold and say it isn't.

Save up more for a better guitar rather than 'wasting' the money for upgrades on that wire-container.
lol good point what you could so is build a new guitar and scrap your bc rich for volume pots, pickups.....etc.
Quote by m1dnight
lol good point what you could so is build a new guitar and scrap your bc rich for volume pots, pickups.....etc.

He has a great point. www.warmoth.com is a great place to get a body made out of whatever you want. You could use the neck from your BC Rich, and get new pickups if you want.
UG RPG - Big Band Jazz Group
Buckethead4Prez - String Bass

PM me to Join
save up for a new amp if your amp is crappy. but yeh just save the money and if the amp isnt crappy then save and get a new guitar
How to make your BC rich sound better.

1) Get MG marshall amp or a Line 6 Spider II.
2) lift your BullCrap rich above your head and smash it onto the amp.

Now it will sound much better.
Quote by Invictious

Hey that offends me I just sold my Marshall MG to buy a Spider today
ummm.
i ahve a modded bc rich..it pretty damn good....if you like the feel then upgrade it..if you dont..dont mod it
Stop Reading My Signature

Gear:
Schecter C-1 Blackjack w/ EMG 81/85 PA2
Schecter C-1 Classic
Carvin V3m
Boss GE-7
Boss DD-3
Quote by Invictious

that's hilarious.
Save up for a new guitar/amp depending on which on is worse.
All Hail! The Kala-Kala Chieftain!
yeah BC rich bronze series guitars arent that great and youd probably be better off getting another guitar.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
[1]New body from www.warmoth.com
[2]Take the neck, electronics and bridge off your Warlock.
[3]Place your neck and electronics in your new body.
[4]Re-string the guitar, voila. A way better guitar.
Quote by DoTheEvolution
It's worse pissing when you come in from the really cold weather and your penis has shrunken to the size of a coffee stir straw and the piss feels like the blast from a super soaker.
it's called a BC Rich for a reason.

B - Bull/Big/Bitchy/bastardy
C - Crap

BullCrap Rich

Because it's made so bad, they made such a big grammatical error, it should be Rich of BullCrap, but since the make is so bad, the name happens to be like that.
Quote by Invictious
it's called a BC Rich for a reason.

B - Bull/Big/Bitchy/bastardy
C - Crap

BullCrap Rich

Because it's made so bad, they made such a big grammatical error, it should be Rich of BullCrap, but since the make is so bad, the name happens to be like that.

yeah that was funny ...
Stop Reading My Signature

Gear:
Schecter C-1 Blackjack w/ EMG 81/85 PA2
Schecter C-1 Classic
Carvin V3m
Boss GE-7
Boss DD-3
Quote by Invictious

I posted about a B.C. Rich awhile ago and I got the same Bullsh it like that.
Quote by altarofdemise
[1]New body from www.warmoth.com
[2]Take the neck, electronics and bridge off your Warlock.
[3]Place your neck and electronics in your new body.
[4]Re-string the guitar, voila. A way better guitar.

you could or you could just get a whole new warmoth custom and theres no guarantee that everything will fit onto the warmoth body
bc rih guitar are rele nice dont bitch about them unless you own one! my mocking bird is one of the guitars i have had
Get a new neck, i was testing some guitars in sheffield today, i tested some bc riches, bleugh the neck felt horrible, couldnt play fast at all the fretboard has a damp feel to it
Quote by sumfears
Ok so I have a B.C.Rich Warlock bronze series (sucky I know but my 1st electric guitar)

I was wondering what would be some good upgrades, or is it worth upgrading

Dunno maybe some new pups? Suggestion?

thx!

Anything is an upgrade from a BC Rich.
Sent from my iPad.
Why do we get this crap every time someone asks 'bout a B.C.Rich? If you don't want to help, shut the hell up. We have heard the same "Hur Hur, b.CRich suXX0r!!!1! Ur l8me my MG ROX!!!" too much. Go away.

Anyway, My advice is to get a new guitar. Your current Bronze only has an Agathis body, which is probably plywood too. Its a low end guitar. If you had a Platinum or Platinum Pro, it'd be worth putting something in, maybe.

I mean, it'd probably cost as much as the guitar to put in some new pickups. Just go hunting for a nice second guitar, it makes more sense. then, maybe in a while, upgrade the pickups in that. If you like the feel of the B.C Rich neck, (I do.), look at their higher models, maybe, or some of them Ibanez or Jackson thingumies.
Just for the record i've never hated bc riches but after testing out a bronze mockingbird and superstrat shaped one today the neck felt very horrible and hard to play fast on, especially when your trying to show of to your friends lol