i posted a similar forum before i went asking questions but i went yesterday...n it was awesome

well except the 1st 10 bands on 2nd stage...they ALL sucked...but then atreyu put on a decent show, then black label came on,they were awesome

when ozzy came on 2nd stage...i couldnt believe he played like he was 15 yrs younger...its not like everyone says

then main stage, dragonforce and lacuna coil did alright, hatebreed sucked ass, a7x did great....but disturbed and system of a down made the night

if anyone was there in pittsburgh then add your ideas
Only band I would go to see there is Strapping Young Lad... And Ozzy and Black Label Society if it was massively cheaper.
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
Quote by ryan0702
i

when ozzy came on 2nd stage...i couldnt believe he played like he was 15 yrs younger...its not like everyone says

then main stage, dragonforce and lacuna coil did alright, hatebreed sucked ass, a7x did great....but disturbed and system of a down made the night

disturbed. system of a down.

AHHHHHHHHHHHH.... i just threw up.

(i was gonna go just to see dragonforce and black label society.)
Quote by Spynal
You obviously have never taken a lick of theory in your life, you're pretty dumb, you know that.

Quote by mydadisjewish

i laughed. this guy sucks balls. try to be less dumb.

Quote by Bilzzard_of_Ozz

I laugh at you. You're stupid. Retarded.

See! I'm the dummy around here...