i see they cost more than other amps. Are the they better enough to pay the extrra $$. So basically Good or No Good?
never played through one, all i know is that they stand for advanced valvestate technology, if that helps at all
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL

Quote by insideac
.....If Fender DID buy out Jackson, Im quitting guitar and music. Would hate to see the same model of a jackson, the Jackocaster, sold every year with little or no change.
No good.
Just because it's high priced doesn't mean it'll be good.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
yeah im not a big fan of AVTs they are better than the horrendously bad MGs though.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
so i was maybe guna get a AVT150 Head and 1960a cabinet. or should i step it up to a double rectifier head?
try a JCM 800 its cheaper than a double recto and i personnally think it sounds better.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
^Completely different amps, do you like the Dual Recto, have you even played one?
And say no to AVTs, I've played on one a lot, didn't come close to finding a good sound with it.
Don't be afraid to care"

Quote by Kid_Thorazine
try a JCM 800 its cheaper than a double recto and i personnally think it sounds better.

i was thinkin matbe the jcm900 is it any better then the recto or the jcm 800
They're different amps than the Dual Recto, take your time, try a load of amps out and decide what you like.
Don't be afraid to care"

ive played a triple recto....... wich was awsome but i cant fork that much cash over so i goin with the double..