My friend introduced me to this band after she noticed that I was a big fan of A Perfect Circle, she figured the two bands were similar enough in style (even though both are unique) that I would like Radiohead...And she was right, I have not heard many of their songs though but I already know that I really like the music and Phil's (or is it Colin?...hehe Phil Collins) basslines and his style...So far I have only learned Paranoid Android (my favorite song from them right now), Creep and I'm starting Karma Police later on today...

What songs do you guys think I should learn from this band?...Which other songs have good, driving basslines?

Cheers
"All matter is merely energy condensed into a slow vibration and we're all one consciousness experiencing ourselves subjectively, theres no such thing as death, life is just a dream and we're the imagination of ourselves."
Airbag has an awesome bass line. I Might Be Wrong would be cool to learn, too.
Hi, I'm Peter
thanks guys, I'll be sure to look into those...

Any other good bass-driven songs?
"All matter is merely energy condensed into a slow vibration and we're all one consciousness experiencing ourselves subjectively, theres no such thing as death, life is just a dream and we're the imagination of ourselves."
Knives Out
2+2=5
The Gloaming

Radiohead are my favourite band, and i can assure you any song from any album you learn will be enjoyable to play...

If you want some more Radiohead stuff, PM me.. i have their entire works