hey dude.. its alright.. at first i didn't like it... some of the chords are weird and really repetitive kinda smae old chord progression. And then there was that guitar riff that was really dissonant to me.. but near the end that really stuck with me so thats really cool hahaha.
Also sorta depends what kinda music sound ur going for.. its hard to tell what a sound will be like without the drums with it.. and then again without the vocals. Maybe try to change up the chord progressions a little bit more, so then even if you're not listening to vocals you can tell when it goes to chorus and which ones verse.

I'd say use Guitar Pro!! you can add on drums; then use one of the instruments create a vo cal melody.
Quote by Cyclops31388
hey dude.. its alright.. at first i didn't like it... some of the chords are weird and really repetitive kinda smae old chord progression. And then there was that guitar riff that was really dissonant to me.. but near the end that really stuck with me so thats really cool hahaha.
Also sorta depends what kinda music sound ur going for.. its hard to tell what a sound will be like without the drums with it.. and then again without the vocals. Maybe try to change up the chord progressions a little bit more, so then even if you're not listening to vocals you can tell when it goes to chorus and which ones verse.

I'd say use Guitar Pro!! you can add on drums; then use one of the instruments create a vo cal melody.

Thanks for the crit i was trying to get guitar pro this summer but i havent been able to
It's too dissonent. The leads don't really work all that well and it was repetitive.