I posted an earlier version of this song a few weeks ago...but since then I've added on to it and changed the name. I'm not really sure what genre it would fall under, although that's probably a good thing.
Attachments:
Wavechamber.zip
i member when this was originally posted and it was beautiful and should be on ug's best ptabs.... cuz wow, everything about it was jsut perfect
MYSELF INFLUECE I

soo much n00bage
Quote by xX Maverick Xx
sorry to bust everyones bubble but lamb of god arent "hardcore" theyre death metal, and therefore metal.
Wow, those leads were great. The only thing that I didn?t like was the tempo change going from the intro to the verse it just felt awkward to me per haps if you accelerated into it would be smoother. But other than that, the song was fantastic and very enjoyable to listen to.
That was excellent. Except for the already-mentioned awkward time and tempo change, the only thing I didn't like was the part where the High E is playing the 20th fret for like 12 measures. Well, holding it out for twelve measures. I didn't like that. Other than that, wow man this was fantastic. Good Work.

Crit Mine please? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=394923
Washburn WI66 Pro E Celtic Cross (1 of 48!)
Washburn WI66 Pro Honeyburst
Takamine EG334SC Acoustic-Electric
Peavey XXX 120W All Tube Half Stack
Line6 MM4/FM4/DL4
Boss NS2
Vox Snakecharmer Compressor
Digitech XP100 Whammy Wah
That was awesome.
The rhythm was amazing. It sounded very catchy, and I liked it a lot.
The melody was great. It flowed so well, and complimented the rhythm very well.
This piece was beautiful.
I have to know, do you have lyrics for this? If so, I wanna read them. I have a feeling they'd be just as amazing as the song.
Spiral Out
This song was pretty sweet. At first I thought it was gonna be some kind of slow song, but then when it starts to kick in, I just loved it from then on. Especially when the harmonized guitar came in. I'm a big of fan of harmonization.
I can see the Iron Maiden influence in this real well, from the rhythm to the guitar leads.

Nice work. There wasn't anything that I didn't like.
last.fm | Rush Hour | Dead Format
Quote by HxC73107
pray for plagues or off the heezay by bring me the horizon both great songs specially when ur at a pit at trhe reall show
The funny thing about the leads in this song is that they are probably the first really good leads I have ever written...writing this song was a real turning point in my compositional developement. Just look at my far inferior piece Bell Rain and you'll get the point I realized you can break free of straight scale runs and straight arpeggios, while gaining melodiousness instead of losing it, with a little thought and patience.
I wasn't sure about the tempo change or the held note either...I actually had to do some math to figure it out how to put it in 3/4 at a quicker tempo so that i wouldn't have to do triplets throughout most of the song (two bars of the 3/4 takes up as much time as one bar of the 4/4, giving the 3/4 bars a quarter note triplet feel in comparison to the 4/4 bars). I think I already tried accelerating and I didn't like the sound of it...maby I'll try that again. As for the held note, I was hoping that note would fade out better than it did...I'll probably just put in a little fade out dynamic over it.
I can see the Iron Maiden influence in this real well, from the rhythm to the guitar leads.

It's funny that you see an Iron Maiden influence in it because I hardly listen to them at all, but they play some great guitar so I'll take that as a compliment . The rhythm is somewhat Celtic I think, maby that's why it seems similar.
I have to know, do you have lyrics for this? If so, I wanna read them. I have a feeling they'd be just as amazing as the song.

I'm sorry but I have no lyrics . You're a little over-optomistic about my lyrical capabilities...I'm a good writer but no poet...maby I should give it a shot
Last edited by poopikins at Jul 25, 2006,
Interesting tune, only listened to the midi some of the leads did a really good job of hold the song up without vocals, sounded like this took a while to make man, total props on this.