Hi,
I live in Israel, and am left handed, unfortently that combination doesn't give me many options for electric guitars, and since my parents don't want to by anything off the internet my only option for a guitar anywhere near my current price range is a squier standard strat, so my question is, mainly out of curiosity, how does this guitar stand against other begginer guitars?
Its ok i guess, not the best by any means, epiphones are usually better. But its decent for learning, especially if its all you can get.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
well actaully if its your first guitar adn you havent played one before you could try to learn to play right handed........might be easier to have your good hand fingering......
Caution:
May cause death if user is an idiot.
Quote by Good Riddance
well actaully if its your first guitar adn you havent played one before you could try to learn to play right handed........might be easier to have your good hand fingering......

i did that and it makes things much harder. you could always pull a jimi and flip a right-handed guitar over.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

God bless the underdog and God bless the antihero.
Pull A Jimi!!!!! I Will Love You Forever And Never Bash Israel Again!
Quote by steven seagull
good, however give yourself a pat on the back for starting a thread that contains a picture of Optimus Prime!

Quote by Schneiderman
This thread sucks and is now about slot cars.
LOL, although the 'never bash israel' thing is very apealing I don't think I'll pull a Jimi...
Anyway, I should have mentioned this, I've been playing on a classical guitar for nearly 8 months now, so I'm afraid that changing the way I play now would be difficult and really a waste of time for me.
Another option would be to be reborn right handed, but I think I'll just stick with the squier right now ...
Anyway, thanks for the comments.