Drummer
34 5%
Keyboard player
11 2%
other (post)
9 1%
Voters: 624.
Page 1 of 4
I wanna know witch member in bands you guys think gets the most chicks. Id like to say bassist because thats what i play but i know thats not true, so whats your opinion?
+ 1 for lead singers
Member of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join

Gear:

ESP LTD DV8-R
Squier SG (Specs Unknown)
Kustom KGA-10 Ten watt practice amp
Marshall TSL 602

My JEM Build
Bass players get the most dudes but other than that nothing. Lead singer definitely.
probably usually singers, especially if they are the trademark of the band.

But drummers aren't too find surprisingly, its the easiest of the main instruments to play with a shirt off, if you have the right stuff.
top axes:
Taylor GS8
Fender American Strat (w/DiMarzio pickups)
Epiphone Les Paul
whoever's the best looking...duh.
My stuff
Fender Telecaster Aerodyne Series
Gibson 1980 Les Paul Standard
Fender Standard Strat
Taylor 414-ce
Takamine Acoustic
1938 Gibson Lap Steel (priceless)
Fender Blues Junior
USA Big Muff Pi
Danelectro Fab Overdrive

My band
i'd have to say the singer but if you sing and play guitar then you could probably get an orgy going
Quote by Vornik
Observe how when the original target of the flamings flees the scene, bleeding from the ego, the UGer will often target other predators out of shere instinctual need to h8 da n00bz.
I'd say the singer. Especially if one guy sings and plays something.
Quote by abyssofwoe
Bassist.

man, your funny.
the
music and soul of love and hope and light manifesting in our minds, trapping whats left of us in our hearts.
where theres nowhere to go.

Quote by I_Pwn
Ostin, you are the pwnzorz and my new hero for that flame.

and this is a guy who's name is "i pwn"
singers
"Acid was my favorite drug, it expanded my mind, when I was on acid, I realized a lot of things...like butter is way better than margarine, I saw through the bullshit"-Mitch Hedberg

when asked the uses of a pick
Quote by 4e574e57363g
masturbation device
At my school, it's the bassist. Girls just like his bass for some reason. And he plays music they know. And he has this charisma about him that I don't.

EDIT: And there aren't any singers here, either, so that helps our chances.

EDIT AGAIN: But when I play something on the piano, say...A Thousand Miles or something, girls come over to watch, which means that anyone else in my shoes would be getting some action at that point, so I'll say the keyboardist.
No animals were harmed in order to bring you the above post. However, several photons were greatly inconvenienced.

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNO-TOAD
Last edited by Quintessence153 at Jul 19, 2006,
im the lead singer... and tall and handsome (if i do say so myself )
but my short drummer gets all the girls
the heavens seem to shine brightly on drummers

... lucky buggers
WILL!!
Quote by bluesound
guitarists...especially when you're soloing on back of your neck on the stage.!!

I hope that will work for me later in life. The locals just think I'm being a show-offy loser when I try to play something technically difficult. Maybe they just don't like me...but good for you if your skills attract the ladies. You give me hope.
No animals were harmed in order to bring you the above post. However, several photons were greatly inconvenienced.

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNO-TOAD
Quote by Anty 7

If i played guitar for a band, i would definatly wear that!
Nobody knows where you are, how near or how far.
Shine on you crazy diamond.
Pile on many more layers and I'll be joining you there.
Shine on you crazy diamond.
And we'll bask in the shadow of yesterday's triumph,
sail on the steel breeze.
Quote by Crazy_Diamond16
If i played guitar for a band, i would definatly wear that!

I do!
Lead singer of course. Although I've known some who like the guitarists or drummers. I've known one who liked a bassist but that doesn't count for anything because the bassist was from Fall Out Boy.
Lead guitarist or singer
I was there, I tossed the bag on the porch and let out my insane warcry of justice. It was pretty awesome.
Quote by RockFreak000
Guitarists, they have skilled fingers

Yup, my girlfriend learned that first hand yesterday
That is not dead which can eternal lie
And with strange aeons even death may die

IA! IA! CTHULHU FHTAGN!
drummer in a smaller band, lead singer in a bigger band, as hes got to be flashy is hes not playing an instument as well...
it really varies from band to band, but genneraly its either the lead singer or the guitarist.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
flute
VAN HALEN - March 13 at the Izod

Quote by xchiefx
What kind of idiot mows the street
here is the list and the reason why...

1.lead singer-great with his mouth

2.drummer-great at banging

3.guitarist-great with fingers

4.bassist-great with fingers but likes to slap when girls dont want to be slapped

Quote by DieGarbageMan
i can become erect whilst displeasing women

What a talented person.
id imagine it would be the best looking one
our lead singers a girl so i get em, go second guitar/backing vocals
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by Quintessence153
I hope that will work for me later in life. The locals just think I'm being a show-offy loser when I try to play something technically difficult. Maybe they just don't like me...but good for you if your skills attract the ladies. You give me hope.

if you're an amateur at your job (i mean unless you don't make good money from playing you're an amateur , i'm also) you need to attract the audience unless you're metallica or something else. Also they need to do this a bit. and your charisma, talking ability and intelligence is really really important in your off-stage life to get those chicks we mean... so there is no certain answer of this question.. Good Luck dude..
Page 1 of 4