I'm going on holiday to America soon, and will be spending a few days in Seattle. While I'm there, I intend to go and have a look in the Sub Pop megamart, and probably buy some CDs. Are there any good bands on Sub Pop these days other than Mudhoney???
"He who is tall, is not small"
julie doiron, mark lanegan, jeremy enigk, ugly casanova, wolf eyes, wolf parade and band of horses are all worth a look. you might like some of them.
my name is matt. you can call me that if you like.
the album leaf, comets on fire, the helio sequence, Iron & wine, the jesus and mary chain, low, red house painters, the shins, sebadoh, stars.
the heart is a risky fuel to burn
Isn't postal service on Sub Pop, I heard they're coming out with a new CD soon. and Iron and Wine is grea.t
#2 fanboy of Conor Oberst pm frd_mrshall to join
Quote by sponj
the album leaf, comets on fire, the helio sequence, Iron & wine, the jesus and mary chain, low, red house painters, the shins, sebadoh, stars.

what Sponj said, and I am also going to say Sleater-Kinney.
Quote by GrungeMonkey
any noisy stuff???

If you like noisy stuff then one album you definetly need is the Essential Radio Birdman.

Radio Birdman rocked and that release is on Sub pop, you should check it out.
The Shins.
The Proverbial Mind Spread of The Primus Sucks Club. PM StratEnRegalia to join.
Originally posted by Draken
we're not nerds thank you very much i have a very respectable 40k imperial guard army.
Quote by honkey
Isn't postal service on Sub Pop, I heard they're coming out with a new CD soon. and Iron and Wine is grea.t

Where in the world did you hear this?
Run!
-----------------------------------------------------------
Simply, the world was too small for a man of his ambition.
Quote by ifeastonbums
GuitarSymphony you are my hero!
Quote by GuitarSymphony
Where in the world did you hear this?

its true. theres going to be another. not for a while though.
my name is matt. you can call me that if you like.
Sunny Day Real Estate
Sleater-Kinney
Band Of Horses
Constantines
Shins
Wolf Parade
Member of the We Have Better Taste Than You club
PM DorkusMalorkus with a list of your favorite bands to join.
Victoria's own Hot Hot Heat !
Fun stuff.... they take pop melodies and pair it with really sad and depressing lyrics. It is an interesting combo. Listen to "Talk to me, Dance with me" or "Middle of Nowhere"

enjoy

DJ
Has anyone said Wolf Parade? simply amaising and definately the Helio Sequence and The Shins