Hey,

I just replaced a string on my guitar. I do need some new strings for it because the one I'm using are used. I was wondering if anyone could tell me what kind or size of strings I should go for. Now that I know how to change them I'm going to get some soon.

Another thing is, since I'm only just starting out on guitar, if anyone could send me some easy tabs [or links to TABS] of rock songs I could try. I know how to read tabs but I'm having trouble playing entire songs.

THANKS!!!
Xx.I admit that I'm Justafoolforyou.xX
If you like Nirvana you can play virtually any of their songs, like smells like teen spirit. Also, .10's are what alot of people use. .09's are good for bending and most things higher are good for drop tuning.
if u like blink 182 lear all the smalls things. its a really easy song. also about the strings... .09s are good if u wanna do like hammer ons and bends and stuff like that, but .10s are thicker so they last longer... if u like to strum really hard use the .10s
any ac/dc song is easy pretty much
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
Black sabbath, i sear you'll learn a hell of alot learning a sabbath song, iron man or paranoid will do you, the riffs will help you with regular finger movements and picking while the solos not being too hard but will help you with pentatonic runs and hammer ons/pull offs
Some easy songs are

Adams Song - Blink 182
Today - Smashing Pumpkins
Dammit - Blink 182
About a Girl - Nirvana
Drive - Incubus
and also work on Scales its like training for a sport.