Page 1 of 2
I play a gibson les paul custom and fender strat through a marshall avt 150 with a krank distortus maximus!!!Pretty sweet
ya damn your cool, thats funny because i just made a thread asking if anyone here brags about their gear, and everyone thinks its annoying as hell. u know what the funny thing is i bet ur like a 12 year old rich emo poser. Have a nice day. : )
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
No that's not pretty sweet. Your amp is bad and you have a terrible distortion pedal from Krank of all companies.
owned
The Gear:

Custom Strat
Mesa Boogie Stiletto Ace
Fulltone OCD
Electro Harmonix Small Clone Chorus
Dunlop Crybaby Classic
MXR EVH-117 Flanger
Fulltone Soul Bender
hahaha no dude emos suck **** it took me two years too get this guitar ur just an asshole with a **** guitar
Quote by andy123
I play a gibson les paul custom and fender strat through a marshall avt 150 with a krank distortus maximus!!!Pretty sweet

all n00bs have that set-up

*teabags andy123*
Quote by BigFatSandwich
it took you 15 consecutive hours of practice to realize that playing guitar makes you better at playing guitar. congratulations.

Quote by Sharp_as_steel
Axe_grinder pwns!!!!

Member #2 of the "Official UG Teabaggers' Cult". PM Slayer224 to join.
Like I said before, your amp sucks, but the guitar is excellent. I'm not sure about the pedal though.
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain
Are you pondering what I'm pondering pinky?

Pinky
I think so, Brain, but where would we buy rubber pants at this hour?
all your equipment is overrated. eat my ass.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

God bless the underdog and God bless the antihero.
i may have a mediocre guitar but i have skill and dont need to brag about my gear to get attention. im really doubting you have any skill whatsoever if ur having to brag about your guitar and amp. if you were any good, you would be bragging about your skill instead.
Lunatics on pogo sticks
No I'm a guy that has guitars that i love to play and are pretty darned good. Better than paying for the Gibson name so you can show off on a forum where no one cares.
A prime example of the average UG boards -- 12 year olds pissing off the elitists.

Even if you do have the gear, it's how you play it that matters. Learn to play (and spell) before spending all your money on equipment you don't understand.

kkthx GG
well at least you got it in the right forum this time...too bad everyone still thinks you're a dumbass.
Quote by rnrsoldier1461
i may have a mediocre guitar but i have skill and dont need to brag about my gear to get attention. im really doubting you have any skill whatsoever if ur having to brag about your guitar and amp. if you were any good, you would be bragging about your skill instead.

this is the second thread in 2 minutes where you are constantly honking your own horn, and it's getting monotonous...skill is not based on playing "Under the Bridge", that's not how it works...you reek of narcissism...put up some recordings, show your stuff, almighty guitar god
Quote by BigFatSandwich
it took you 15 consecutive hours of practice to realize that playing guitar makes you better at playing guitar. congratulations.

Quote by Sharp_as_steel
Axe_grinder pwns!!!!

im not saying im great, but im saying im not ****ty and at least know what im doing, and no under the bridge isnt the only song i can play, it was just the one i wanted to try the other week. the other thread was because i was wondering if anyone here brags about their guitars to other people but through this thread i got my answer i guess.
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Quote by rnrsoldier1461

maybe im not great so i should change this to "i may have a mediocre guitar but at least im not a douche bag" that works better
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Quote by andy123

o do you really.

have you looked at my sig listing some of my gear. my les paul costs as much as your whole setup. and i dont go around braggin about it i just do what everyone else does list it in thier sig.

thank you
have a nice day
^But instead of getting a boutique amp you spent ALL your money on Gibbys
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by rnrsoldier1461
ya damn your cool, thats funny because i just made a thread asking if anyone here brags about their gear, and everyone thinks its annoying as hell.

hah yep that pretty much says it all^^

and i said in that other thread that i only brag about my gear when someone else brags about their gear, and since andy123 is bragging..

so now because youre being a jackass, i will pwn your gear by saying that i have a gibby LP custom historic collection '57 black beauty reissue ($2400), an original vintage american '62 fender jaguar (worth at least $2000), and a fender stage 1000 amp($500). including my pedals and acoustics and ****, i have nearly $8,000 worth of gear. omg now im so cool kuz i told everyone how cool and expensive my gear is... dumbass

Quote by rocknrollgod
o do you really.

have you looked at my sig listing some of my gear. my les paul costs as much as your whole setup. and i dont go around braggin about it i just do what everyone else does list it in thier sig.

thank you
have a nice day

i smell pwnage

Proud owner of a Gibby LP Custom and an all-original Vintage '62 Fender Jag

Quote by richwatkinson
Give 10 UGers a rope and ask them to pull. 4 will push, 1 will ask for buttsecks, 2 will tell you get an Ibanez and the last 3 will start complaining about Line6 Spiders.
screaminblues, i doubt he will even ever come back to this thread after that nicely done hahahaha
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Quote by rnrsoldier1461
screaminblues, i doubt he will even ever come back to this thread after that nicely done hahahaha

hah yes a decent comment.. im siggin that

Quote by richwatkinson
Give 10 UGers a rope and ask them to pull. 4 will push, 1 will ask for buttsecks, 2 will tell you get an Ibanez and the last 3 will start complaining about Line6 Spiders.
no replies from andy123, surprising...
Lunatics on pogo sticks
he probly ended his life or something after getting pwned so many times

Quote by richwatkinson
hahahaha
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Quote by Trapman870
owned

Quote by ClassicAxe

consider anything derek suggests, He IS a gain VVhore you know
Quote by jj1565
derek, will you go out wt me?

President Gain Whore -group on profile
Quote by andy123
it took me two years too get this guitar

You must've endured such suffering.

Quote by andy123
ur just an asshole with a **** guitar

And you're just an arrogant little prick with a good guitar
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
alright, we get it...enough aimless flaming
Quote by BigFatSandwich

Quote by Sharp_as_steel
Axe_grinder pwns!!!!

I'v noticed that the guys who always have nice things.... keep quiet...........
.........................................................................................
Mesa Dual Rec/ Mesa 4X12 cab
01 PRS Custom 22
06 PRS Singlecut Ann.
1965 Fender Mustang
Ibanez acoustic
AceFrehley Epiphone LP
Takamine Explorer
tr-2 tu-2 / EHX DMM / MXR Script Phase 90 / SMM w/ HAZR
WH-1 Whammy / 535Q Crybaby
Quote by guitarrocka205
I'v noticed that the guys who always have nice things.... keep quiet...........
.........................................................................................

man 2 PRS customs, u lucky bastard

Quote by richwatkinson
Quote by IamIronMan88
Whats with all the random hostility here? You guys have some emotional problems.

its not random, he asked for it

Quote by richwatkinson
Quote by wingedgopher
all your equipment is overrated. eat my ass.

My sentiments exactly,

custom guitar from luthier > any gibson
Hai UG!
Quote by ScreaminBlues25
he probly ended his life or something after getting pwned so many times

no he ended his life cus he was emo not cus he was getting pwned
he was used to that
[member of UG's Slide Player Legion
PM Shedmeiser101 to join if your feelin dem blues
Quote by rnrsoldier1461
ya damn your cool, thats funny because i just made a thread asking if anyone here brags about their gear, and everyone thinks its annoying as hell. u know what the funny thing is i bet ur like a 12 year old rich emo poser. Have a nice day. : )

Quote by andy123
hahaha no dude emos suck **** it took me two years too get this guitar ur just an asshole with a **** guitar

*sigh* more "Emo sucks" trend followers.
Good gear is nothing without skill. Spoken from the mouth of an asian.

Edit: Everybody ripping on emo's is not cool. Emo=emotional, they are more emotional then normal. Then there is super emo=suicidal. Get the difference? Yeah...
Quote by DoTheEvolution
It's worse pissing when you come in from the really cold weather and your penis has shrunken to the size of a coffee stir straw and the piss feels like the blast from a super soaker.
Last edited by altarofdemise at Jul 19, 2006,
Quote by andy123

Um, not really. Your amp could be waaaaaay better.
There once was a man who really loved salt
So he tied his nose to the sea
And then God came down from his silver throne
And said, 'Honey, that water ain't free
nie guitar + sucky amp+ really sucky distortion pedal + emo poser guitar player = shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaattttttt
Quote by Chikitty_China
Well, when I'm fapping, I sometimes look at my left hand and wonder what could have been ....
who cares?
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Put him in your signature and help
(")_(") him on his way to world domination.

"Arguing online is like racing in the Special Olympics- Even if
you win you're still retarded."

"You cant spell crap without rap"
Andy123 = pwned.
2005 Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Marshall JCM900 MKIII Master Volume head
Carvin G412T cabinet
Line 6 DL-4
Boss BF-3
Boss CS-3
Boss NS-2
Boss OD-20