It seemed 2 months ago they were wrapping up their album, how long do you think it will be until they release their next album.

P.S. I don't care if you hate jet
hmm. im not sure, i havent heard anything of jet for a LONG time.
Whatever it is you do, DO NOT CLICK HERE! ! it will bring the end of the world upon us all!!!! I swear you click it, and you will end o.O
Just looked on their website, its actually updated! (Hasn't been for months now). I think it says October 3rd "Shine on" as their album.
Grr . Do a search on limewire for Hold On by Jet, its pretty good but I've never heard it before.
Quote by Crazy
Grr . Do a search on limewire for Hold On by Jet, its pretty good but I've never heard it before.

Then how do you know it's good?
I actually really liked Jet.. Look What You've Done was a favorite of mine for awhile. AYGBMG I've always really liked. Never got sick of it.
Quote by wilty00
I actually really liked Jet.. Look What You've Done was a favorite of mine for awhile. AYGBMG I've always really liked. Never got sick of it.

Me too, but yes I think they have died...they should bring out another album tho...from the grave...
Quote by guitar_man_guy
Funniest story ever.

So Im in my room with my girlfriend, and Im getting a blow job (It's like 11 at night, thought everyone was asleep) and my brother opens the door while saying "Duuude you wont believe what I just caught Mom and Dad doing!"
I seem to remember hearing they were going to tour towards the end of last year but had to cancel it due to a family tragedy. I'm not 100% on that, but I'm pretty sure.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
Yeah its really weird how theyre so unheard of. I heard they wanted to be more of an underground band and didnt like theyre popularity but they havent even played local gigs or anything. Theyre just...dead
i'm just amazed that it has taken this long to get a second album out, my band is just doing it's first album right now, and if we have any sucess atall we would do the second album almost IMMEDIATLY. of course you wouldn't rush it just for the sake of doing it, but i'd have it out VERY quickly-i mean you've got to strike while the iron is hot right? waiting just kills your momentum.
Cream fan club member #11.
Quote by dazedandconfusd
Then how do you know it's good?

I hadn't heard it until now. Go to www.jettheband.com and go to audio/video, they have a bunch of B sides too. I think I read on the UG news one time their ballads are going to be alot more meaningful. They chopped the album down from 27 to 15 songs so the songs should be high quality.
There making anew album it said in Total Guitar magasine which is a pretty reliable source of information.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
If you like Jet, then check out You Am I, they're pretty good. They're Aussies as well as Jet.
i heard jet were out in the caribbean or somewhere like that spending there money on ridiculous amounts of weed for most of the time that they were 'disappeared'...sounds like a rumour though. There new album was meant to be having the final touches added by around july 2nd according to a different aussie band who is recording at the same studio.
i dreamed i saw st. augustine
alive with fiery breath
and i dreamed i was amongst the ones
that put him out to death.
You know... I dont hate them, but I've never found them astounding.

Here's my view on why the are so hated.

1. A lot of the people who are into classic rock hate them for simultaneously ripping off AC/DC and the Beatles.

2. A lot of the people who like progressive music hate them for being stuck in the past (A music trend that I am sure sick of)

But i dunno... I might check out the new album
Gear
Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster | Fender Deluxe Reverb
Jaguar | Stratocaster | Telecaster | Jazzmaster