I was wondering which pedal i should get. Because i just got enough money to buy one and ive never owned or even used a effects pedal before. What pedal should i get. (s.a. Overdrive, Distortion, etc.)
WHITE STRIPES

Quote by Placenta_07
I look at boobs and bums and stuff I get really horny and stuff.

PARTY OF SPECIAL THINGS TO DO
what kind of effect do you like? if you want distortion or overdrive get one of them, but if you want a different kind of sound then try a flanger, phaser, or chorus.
The Gear:

Custom Strat
Mesa Boogie Stiletto Ace
Fulltone OCD
Electro Harmonix Small Clone Chorus
Dunlop Crybaby Classic
MXR EVH-117 Flanger
Fulltone Soul Bender
A chorus pedal will make your clean sounds a lot more interesting, and you can use it with distortion too (But I like the effect more with cleans). Delays are fun to play around with too.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
and what exacly is enough to buy a pedal? cause pedal's go from 30 - 500$ or more these days.
Quote by jack_the_ripper
I was wondering which pedal i should get. Because i just got enough money to buy one and ive never owned or even used a effects pedal before. What pedal should i get. (s.a. Overdrive, Distortion, etc.)

Depends what you play, and what sounds you're looking for, and price range.

But if you're new to pedals, get a distortion. Or maybe a delay, everyone loves delay.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Ibanez Tube Screamer is pretty popular if you want to have this tone is that drool-inducing.

Boss DS-1 Distortion also kicks some ass but cheaper.

Or you can be one of the cool people like me who don't own any pedals.
Yeah, I'd recommend a Boss Distortion Pedal for a first pedal. Probably the DS or MT-2.