Well, the XXX head is gone.

The JCM2000 TSL is here to reign supreme over all.

The XXX cab, however, isnt.

Ive been considering a Marshall 1960 AV, and Mesa Recto cab, a G flex, or a Vader.

If i went vader, would the 2x15 be better than the 4x12?

Im looking for lots of bass, i need to feel my music, and the more i feel it the better. It also needs to handle pretty low tuning. Drop A is my current favorite.

So i need -

Bass
Low Tune Compatible
Under 700 bucks
Whats better between the two?

Whats the difference between them other than the dimensions(as far as sound goes)
Marshalls are aimed at more midrange while the Mesas are aimed at more punchy bass and less mids.

Actually; I take that back. There won't be much difference since both are loaded with Vintage 30s
Both are probably equal to each; aimed for punchy bass with some midrange bite, but not as much as a regular 1960A cab.
Last edited by Refixer at Jul 19, 2006,
For what your doing my Vote Goes for the Vader 4x12 amazing cabs great for low tunning alot of Death metal bands use them great cabs all around sounds right up your alley
Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join
Quote by Syn Harvest
For what your doing my Vote Goes for the Vader 4x12 amazing cabs great for low tunning alot of Death metal bands use them great cabs all around sounds right up your alley

Thats what ive read, but i havnt heard of them before yesterday.
amazing cabs and they have free shipping until august Send the guy an email hes a great guy and will answer any questions you have he did for me
no im looking into getting one though i have asked him a lot of questions and they have good reviews and i have heard nothing but good things as soon as i get the money together im gonna get one and pair it with my 5150