I like jazz because of it's clarity and bite. But the precision has a nice deep sound too. I prefer the jazz though because it has a bit more versatility.
jazz
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

God bless the underdog and God bless the antihero.
Jazz, all the way
Quote by PatMcRotch
The term grammer nazi is from the camps in the lolocaust made by Adrofl Hitlol...

Quote by Wasted Bassist
Be sure to rape the blue note (augmented 4th). Rape it hard and exploit it like the skank it is.

Founder of the All-Tube Bass Amp Owners Club. PM me to join.
Ahah Precision.
Co-Founder of the 'Heretics And/Or Killers' (Protest the Hero Fan Club) P.M Me or guitar_man_guy to join!

Member Number Three Of The:
"...Still Waiting for the Zombie Holocaust" club. PM Smokey Amp to join!
I like the jazz neck but the precision body. I have a PJ bass. I play my friend jazz all the time and I like the feel and sound a little more.
Quote by Caustic
Loviator sounds like a 70's sex toy, probably discontinued and withdrawn from retail due to poor grade rubber being used in construction.

Quote by Stop Messin'
Put the weed in your friends anus, light it, and use his pecker like a bong :O
Precision.............but, i wouldnt mind a PJ bass YUMMY
Quote by IndianRockStar
The bass SHOULD cover the bottom end at the very least.

70's MOD Jazz->
BOSS LMB-3->
Hartke HA3500->
GENZ-BENZ NEOx 2x12->
I have the P/J Deluxe P-Bass, Jazz Neck (so sweet) and I turn the Jazz pickup off, I like the sound of just the Spilt P-pickup.
-Fender Deluxe Active P-bass (60th anniversary)
-Peavey T-40 (1982)
-Hartke HA-3500
-Aguilar GS 2x12
-GK Backline 2x10