i know, i know, it's not really a les paul, but in the mid-70s they got into some legal trouble with gibson for making les paul look alikes, so I think its safe to consider it a les paul.

The point that I'm trying to get to is: what model is that?
its called an artist and theyve started making them again
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

God bless the underdog and God bless the antihero.
Artist series are double cutout, while Ibanez made Les Paul copies before the Artist.
Ibanez Register has a number of them, just scroll down to Lawsuit section.

Personally, I've played a couple of old beat-up LP copies by Ibanez from thirty years ago, and they're just as heavy and bulky as the real deal.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
Quote by Arlabester
http://ibanez.com/guitars/guitar.asp?model=ARC300

:P

They started makin them again

Yeaaaah, but those aren't like the good ole ones. The horn is silly and not sharp, three controls. I've been looking for a real lawsuit Ibanez LP in a half-decent condition just for the collection for a while now and tried a few of them. The new AR (didn't know it was the Artist remake, though) just doesn't have the spirit of an LP, it feels like a Junior, lighter, simpler.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
My friend told me he had an Ibanez LP, havent seen it yet though
Quote by King ofKumbucha
What is plexi? Do you mean a guitar made out of plexiglass?