ok...i just bought an sg modeled gutiar and im want to put strap locks on it so the strap doesnt pop off while im throwing it around......but i cant put Schaller and thats wut i normally throw on mine....but since the buttons on the back and a Schaller would hit my stomach....i need something else....and i dont want to drill into the guitar or anything like that
i am rick james....almost
get Dunlop Straplocks. I just recently put some on my strat, but they work for just about any guitar.
top axes:
Taylor GS8
Fender American Strat (w/DiMarzio pickups)
Epiphone Les Paul
no they are pretty easy, they come with instructions. The hardest part was just slipping on a washer on to a certain part of it, just took a little force.

Otherwise pretty easy. And if its too hard have it done by someone in a music shop. Won't take long and probably won't cost much depending on where you go. (Don't go to Guitar Center).
top axes:
Taylor GS8
Fender American Strat (w/DiMarzio pickups)
Epiphone Les Paul
iight thanks man...ill just get a local person to do it....thanks
i am rick james....almost
i dont see why you cant use schallers but ok try dimarzzio clip locks
Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join
schallers are huge and the strap buttons are on the back of the body of the guitar, it's not comfortable
strat player forever.
OMG you guys gotta be panzies i play with Schaller on the back of one of my guitars. a Gibson Flying V it sits in the same place the SGs does. Its not uncomfortable you just gotta not be a pussy
Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join
lol the dunlop ones although maybe not as pretty and hardcore as all you metal heads might wnat them to be are pretty awesome if u don't feel like screwing deeper holes in to your guitar and filling them up with wood filler.