Page 1 of 2
So it is a boat?
#2 fanboy of Conor Oberst pm frd_mrshall to join
water/gasoline hybrid? Pure water? Hmm...
Quote by meh!
I am a fat, cheating bastard and I like men and I'm fat and gay. I'm also a paedo, and I don't really play guitar, I just use UG to pick up preteen boys.
..it says it's water and gasoline..so not just water...
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Sweet.

Quote by meh!
..it says it's water and gasoline..so not just water...

It says it's capable of running on only water. Anyway. the hybrid way still saves money.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
I've heard the one where the car runs on pure water but a water/gasoline hybrid sounds much more plausible
weird. So, I didn't get that last part, was the car powered with just water, or a water/gas engine?
Catcher In The Rye Is One Of The Best Books Ever Club

member #1 of the jim belushi club
Quote by uncle_jimmy
weird. So, I didn't get that last part, was the car powered with just water, or a water/gas engine?

Both, the car is capable on running purely on water or water and gas. Its up to you.
that guys lives in the same county as me.
peace & chemicals
BMW have already built a prototype car that is fuelled by entirely by water and sunlight. It works around the hydrogen fuel cell technology but is still years away from being viable.
"It's too late. I've already paid a month's rent on the battlefield."
wasn't this what hyde always talked about on that 70's show in the smoking circle?
Quote by TheHeartbreaker
Do black people attract more dust too?
Quote by Smokey Amp
Sweet.

It says it's capable of running on only water. Anyway. the hybrid way still saves money.

Oh, my mistake. Well that's quite cool, then.
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
damn, i really hope it comes out to work, and the guys is gonna be richer than bill gates.

and we wouldn't have so much pollution.
I love neapolitan ice cream, but I HATE VANILA AND STRAWBERRY!

Tremulous Name:
Aaron-[UVache]
Shyea.
Did anyone else not find that welding thing incredibly cool either?
Quote by boardsofcanada
^^

<_<
~Bass'-play-er.

The #1 member of the club that isn't terribly predjudiced against emo. Get over yourselves.
PM me, or just say # x
And part of Fortysix and twos Defenders of Emo club.

" Zach_F I love you for that."
i HIGHLY doubt that it "exceeds the temperature of th surface of the sun" thats just ridiculous.
****,now water is gonna get exspensive
Quote by Chikitty_China
Well, when I'm fapping, I sometimes look at my left hand and wonder what could have been ....
Quote by guitarfan93
****,now water is gonna get exspensive

exactly what i was thinking.
Quote by Lopsided_cow
i HIGHLY doubt that it "exceeds the temperature of th surface of the sun" thats just ridiculous.

yeah i would have to say that's a little....unrealistic.
Catcher In The Rye Is One Of The Best Books Ever Club

member #1 of the jim belushi club
I smell Hydrogen Bomb
My Gear-

Guitars
- Schecter Gryphon
- Ibanez GRX40

Amp/Effects

- Crate FXT65 With DSP
- Dunlop Cry Baby Classic

My Choice
- DR 9's
- Dunlop 2mm
The water needs to be converted into some sort of gas, meaning an outside source of energy is needed for that process. This comes from the gas in that car, hence the hybrid. If he can build a car that runs purely on water, I'll be more impressed. No free energy, unfortunately. The welding is cool though. Wish they'd give some more information.
Quote by ma)(payne
Ok, so were already kinda short on fresh water, lets just use it all up too! yea!

Think people, think.

Water is renewable. Petrol isn't. We'll never run out of water, well will, however, run out of petrol. Think before you post.

Also, the waste emissions of water as a fuel is just hydrogen, I believe. We have plenty of hydrogen in the atmosphere, it's not going to harm it. Whereas, waste emission from fuels is increasing global warming and "tearing a hole in the o-zone layer".
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Last edited by Smokey Amp at Jul 19, 2006,
Quote by Smokey Amp
Water is renewable. Petrol isn't. We'll never run out of water, well will, however, run out of petrol. Think before you post.

Also, the waste emissions of water as a fuel is just hydrogen

And the waste of hydrogen cars is water. What a happy family!
Quote by Smokey Amp

Also, the waste emissions of water as a fuel is just hydrogen, I believe. We have plenty of hydrogen in the atmosphere, it's not going to harm it. Whereas, waste emission from fuels is increasing global warming and "tearing a hole in the o-zone layer".

That hole is actually shrinking.
I misread the title as "Water Powered Cat"....
Loyal Member of the "Pluto Memorial Club." PM Dæmönika
Member 20 of the Steve Irwin Memorial Club, pm Clincher09
Member 4 of UG's Anti-Hunting League - PM Holy Katana
Heretic And Killer, P.M guitar_man_guy or T0xicitY
Yeah they were talkin about that on That 70's Show and Fez said so it is a boat for people who didn't understand the 2nd or 3rd post
Quote by Caustic
Loviator sounds like a 70's sex toy, probably discontinued and withdrawn from retail due to poor grade rubber being used in construction.

Quote by Stop Messin'
Put the weed in your friends anus, light it, and use his pecker like a bong :O
Quote by Smokey Amp

http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/static/in_depth/world/2000/world_water_crisis/default.stm
http://www.commondreams.org/headlines01/0812-04.htm
http://www.corpwatch.org/article.php?id=5795
http://www.worldwatch.org/node/1661
http://www.yesmagazine.org/article.asp?ID=669

There, that should get you started. Think before you post.
Even though some of the Earth's water might be running out, it will not totally run out. Oil on the other hand will. I think that the main reason that new types of fuels are not being introduced on the market is not because we dont know how to use them yet, but because of our lovely greedy little goverment.

These water powered cars are a huge step above gasoline because they will be able to drastically cut down on greenhouse gas emissions that pollutes the water that comes down and repleneshes the planet. Given that, we will not have dirty water anymore. And price wise, evil greedy corporations really can't put a price on all of the water on Earth.

As for other types of fuels, there is plenty. Biofuels are already well known for being more affordable, clean, regrown and used. Cars can be run on that french fry grease that is used to make those fries you buy at the BK Lounge. You can make ethanol and use that to power cars. We have that technology. We can also make biodiesel out of things such as soybeans. Those power the vehicles efficiently and cleanly.

However, we are all caught up in a trap of the corporate villians who tug the strings of our governent. There is not much that we can do to drop the prices of those gallons of gas we buy. Wars are not helping either. The government does not want to loose its money that it has in oil just so its working people who pay their taxes save money. They don't want their children breathing fresher air and living in a non pollutant world because they are too greedy to rid their Hummers that do just the opposite.

Its a sad world really
*Takes a puff* Hey dude... There is this car, that runs of water man... And it really runs on water! *Gets stuff thrown at him*
[color="Red"][size="3"][B]   ___   __     __        
  / __\ / /    /__\ /\/\  
 / _\  / /    /_\  /    \ 
/ /   / /___ //__ / /\/\ \
\/    \____/ \__/ \/    \/
[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Member of "Genital Grinders", the Carcass Fan Club. P.M. "Embodiment" to join.
Quote by bassplayer91
Yeah they were talkin about that on That 70's Show and Fez said so it is a boat for people who didn't understand the 2nd or 3rd post

I love That 70's Show *random*
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
If it runs on water and you're driving in the cold weather, wouldn't it freeze?
Sent from my iPad.
I watched the video.

Its obvious what happens. He says he electrolyses the water. This forms H2 and O gas (Water is split from H2O into its constituent atoms). This gas mixture (HHO) is known as "Brown's Gas" and is combustable. This is because the Hydrogen reacts with the oxygen to form........ water.

The car is not powered by water, it is powered by hydrogen and hydrogens reaction with oxygen. His device just converts water into Brown's gas mixture and HHO is the stochiometry of the gases formed.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Page 1 of 2