i've read bass tabs for KoRn songs and the tunings always A D G F C
and ive tuned my bass lik that and its more higher pitch then what it looks lik and sounds lik when playing,
and im wondering, y the tuning for the songs are diffrent then what he actually plays AND what the real tuning that Fieldy uses

plz help
I'd imagine it would be A D G C F, in accordance with the guitars.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
so the bass is high pitched in ther songs?
but they sound (and look) more loose
That isn't high-pitched, it's low. Korn have an extremely low tuning.
Quote by dudetheman

that makes no sence that A D G C F is not high pitched
unless im wrong the bass strings (all strings from 4-6 strings) it would be B E A D G C F
and that means its in the higher pitch
Fieldy has a 5-string bass. Those, in standard tuning, are BEADG, basically a regular 4-string with that extra, mega-low B. They take that and go down an extra step. To put it bluntly, that low A should make you crap your pants.
Quote by dudetheman

lower your strings so that if you play the second fret, it'll sound the same as if you kept it at open tuning and played an open note.

you downtune a whole tone.
Quote by DaddyTwoFoot
Fieldy has a 5-string bass. Those, in standard tuning, are BEADG, basically a regular 4-string with that extra, mega-low B. They take that and go down an extra step. To put it bluntly, that low A should make you crap your pants.

so B would be brougt down a full step?
and so would E A D G?
Also, Fieldy has active humbucking bass pickups (Ibanez I think). This makes the sound through the amp able to be significantly lower sounding.

Yes, tune a 5-string bass down one full step and sit back and watch the paintings rattle off the wall. The girlfriend hates it when I practice some Korn songs.