By cover do you mean the case? You can buy different size cases for pedals, then drill holes to match your pots and switches.
It's a fine line between clever and stupid.
i suppose u could...but unless you are good at working with metal it prolly wont look as good
Member 3 of the FINAL FANTASY VII club.

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music
I just use the aluminium diecast Hammond enclosures, and usually don't bother painting them or anything like :S (painting the ****ing box nicely is twice as hard as making the actual circuit work )
Quote by seljer
(painting the ****ing box nicely is twice as hard as making the actual circuit work )

And one big reason the Zvex pedals are all so spendy, custom art graphics.
wait...so you actually make the insides of the pedal from scratch...like...what makes the pedal sound??
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL

Quote by insideac
.....If Fender DID buy out Jackson, Im quitting guitar and music. Would hate to see the same model of a jackson, the Jackocaster, sold every year with little or no change.
If you are making a custom pedal yes. Obviously, you can buy them too. Making your own pedals is just another hobby some guitar players have.
I don't do drugs. Music is my high.
It's not hard to build most pedals you see these days. All the parts are fairly readily accessible (germainium is tough to come by at times) and schematics are available on line.