Hey guys, I'm looking for some help... I have up to $450 to spend on a new guitar. I'm wanting a metal-ish guitar. I love A7X, Hinder, and bands like that and I like going back to the classic rock too. I like Schecter and Ibanez guitars, but I'm willing to try anything. Please help :-D
My Gear-

Guitars
- Schecter Gryphon
- Ibanez GRX40

Amp/Effects

- Crate FXT65 With DSP
- Dunlop Cry Baby Classic

My Choice
- DR 9's
- Dunlop 2mm
personally, id go with Ibanez. ive got rg 170.. for like £170 which is bout $320? sumat like that.... it does metal BEEEEUUUUTTTIFULLLLLLY
=MAY THE HAND OF GOD STRIKE THEM DOWN=

+Rip Dimebag+

Gear:

Ibanez RG170
Epiphone SG Standard G400
Yamaha Pacifica 012
Boss Metal Zone MT2
Boss V-WAH
Digitech Whammy
Spider Line 6 II 30W
Quote by donkeypunch
cant go wrong with an epiphone les paul or sg

^Agreed^ But Anyway, Synyster Gates Plays a custom (that is a custom made) schecter C-1, and zacky Vengeance plays a standerd S-1,
Last edited by Spade1 at Jul 19, 2006,
^Agreed^ But Anyway, Synyster Gates Plays a custom (that is a custom made) schecter C-1, and zacky Vengeance plays a standerd S-1,

Yeah, I learned that a while back...today i was all set to buy a Schecter C1 Plus but it was sold when i got there (it was used for $325)
My Gear-

Guitars
- Schecter Gryphon
- Ibanez GRX40

Amp/Effects

- Crate FXT65 With DSP

My Choice
- DR 9's
- Dunlop 2mm
Wow Sorry that happend, OH and synynster Now plays a Hellraiser Avenger, and a Hellraiser C-1 FR, Really cool looking,
Last edited by Spade1 at Jul 20, 2006,
i have a crate FXT 65 W with effects--im not really looking to get a new amp seeing as i just got this one a few months ago, as for trem, i would like it but i never use it so its not a nessicity (sp?)
My Gear-

Guitars
- Schecter Gryphon
- Ibanez GRX40

Amp/Effects

- Crate FXT65 With DSP

My Choice
- DR 9's
- Dunlop 2mm