hey with a talk box can you make actuall words? like if you played the star spangled banner on the guitar and mouthed the words would the sound come out as the words and not jsut giberish?
Myspace

::type

Originally Posted by cool#9
i've got better things to do then waste my life jacking off

Originally Posted by Muffin Man
liar
Yes you can, go listen to Peter Frampton - Do You Feel Like We Do, not sure how advanced you can get regarding articulation but its possible
Peter Frampton

But yeah most talk boxes its decenetly easy to use words through them
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
What does a talkbox actually do and how does it work?

I've heard them before and know what they sound like but don't know what they are supposed to do.
^^as both said above...i personally have never used one...but from watching other use them i dont think you can talk very fast through them and not have it come out as gibberish
Member 3 of the FINAL FANTASY VII club.

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music
Quote by The 1
What does a talkbox actually do and how does it work?

I've heard them before and know what they sound like but don't know what they are supposed to do.

a talkbox is basically a speaker with a plastic tube on the end of it. You put the tube in your mouth while you're playing guitar and the sound goes into your mouth where it bounces around a bit and you can change it by changing the shape of your mouth and stuff, it then goes back out into the microphone and into the PA

http://youtube.com/watch?v=As1qBh1WFvg&search=talk%20box

or jeff beck demonstrating his entire rig http://youtube.com/watch?v=R6xB3MfHk4E&mode=related&search=talk%20box
yea its just a horn driver with a tube basically
MEMBER 6 OF I <3 Online Putt Putt Group
Puttsecks?
Quote by DoTheEvolution
I like peni better. It sounds funnier.
"a group of naked guys jumped me, I have never seen so much peni ."
he likes peni

Captain of the Rage Against the Myspace Club. PM Bloody Mary to enlist.
whats that thing in the intro of peter frampton's Show me the Way?
|~| Iron Maiden addiction |~|
\m/ \m/

gear in profile
^lol a talkbox. and to thredstarter I've got the danelectro free speech and some words dont really come out well but some do come out pretty clearly, it kinda sounds like a robot
Quote by King ofKumbucha
What is plexi? Do you mean a guitar made out of plexiglass?
listen to the intro to sweet emotion by aerosmith, they use it
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks