hi, i have a rolad cube , it has aux in so you can connect your cd player and other machine to work with the amp.. but the problem is i dont know how! can sumone walk me over through this? how do i turn this tiny cord from my cd player to big cord to fit my amp. tnx in advance
umm...i dont know much about that amp but from the sounds of it u need a 1/8" to 1/4" adapter...any electronics store will have them and i expect many hardware stores will too (my local do it yourself does)
Member 3 of the FINAL FANTASY VII club.

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music
you might need a 1/8" sterio cord too, there like 4$ and run a cord from your cd player headphone jack to the 1/8-1/4 sterio adaptor that can plug into your amp

it doesn't matter if you get a mono or sterio, but get a sterio adaper, you might use it for other stuff later (i have)