i built this today......dont have all my pedals on it right now though........

this surge protector is awsome

well there it is.....enjoy!

also the Adapter are not hooked up yet......soon
Quote by R_H_C_P
^Oh my God! You're the first person to actually notice that link! A pringle to you my friend!

My Surf-o-Strat Project
why so big? you got many pedals? you should post pics of it complete (as in, with all the pedals)
Gear:

Ibanez SoundGear SR300DX Bass

Digitech BP200
^ yea i have the velcro on the bottom of the pedals only where i need them.....didnt have enoguht for the whole thing
Quote by R_H_C_P
^Oh my God! You're the first person to actually notice that link! A pringle to you my friend!

My Surf-o-Strat Project
i made one myself with an angled footboard, and i drilled holes through for the power cords... i'll post pics at some point just to make yours look totally unimpressive

nice job though- saved $100 bucks
Schecter C-1+
Fender FM212R
Boss MD-2
A shitload of other pedals I never use.

Quote by Nelsean
I swallowed a marble when I was 8. I pooped it out in the same day too.

Quote by stringmagician
Only funny thing in this whole thread.
lol its actually a board with pedals on it
Quote by gallagher2006
This one time I went out at night and sexually assaulted 2 girls then murdered them and hid their bodies never to be found.

I pwned as a 7 year old
What kind of VOX wah pedal is that? What does the switch on the side do?
How can you even reach that footswitch; especially when you have more pedals there later??
^ its a V847 wah....the switches on the side were added by me, one switches it to a volule pedal, the other one is like an auto-on.

EDIT: refixer, the ting sint THAT big, its 2 by 1.5 feet, its jsut really big pictures
Quote by R_H_C_P

My Surf-o-Strat Project
lol, there IS velcro on it and theres gonna be more pedals and adapters
Quote by R_H_C_P

My Surf-o-Strat Project
That is definantly the most realistic "pedal BOARD" I've ever seen....
Mesa Dual Rec/ Mesa 4X12 cab
01 PRS Custom 22
06 PRS Singlecut Ann.
1965 Fender Mustang
Ibanez acoustic
AceFrehley Epiphone LP
Takamine Explorer
tr-2 tu-2 / EHX DMM / MXR Script Phase 90 / SMM w/ HAZR
WH-1 Whammy / 535Q Crybaby
^lol
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
i guess it will look better when i get more pedals on it....ill try to post it with all my pedals soon......

EDIT: i dont get the big joke.......it looks the same as R_H_C_P's except less pedals....
Quote by R_H_C_P

My Surf-o-Strat Project
Last edited by V12prowler at Jul 19, 2006,
^The probability of looking like a cool hippie isn't big though
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
We're havin' a good time Prowler.... lol.. looks good, man. Put some fabric to velcro your pedals and stuff on it. No.... no you were going for the "Natural finish" right?
Mesa Dual Rec/ Mesa 4X12 cab
01 PRS Custom 22
06 PRS Singlecut Ann.
1965 Fender Mustang
Ibanez acoustic
AceFrehley Epiphone LP
Takamine Explorer
tr-2 tu-2 / EHX DMM / MXR Script Phase 90 / SMM w/ HAZR
WH-1 Whammy / 535Q Crybaby
Lookin pretty cool, bit basic so far, but it'll look a lot more "full" with more pedals on.

And was that hippy thing a reference to me? lol

And how's the Fulldrive 2? I looked into on a while ago...
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
I too will be building a pedalboard once I get my 2 x 12 cab built. I plan on making mine an actual box with a lid, edges reinforced with aluminum (like standard road / flight cases) as well.

But as mentioned, you should actually consider covering the board itself in vlecro to give your pedals something to 'stick' to.
Guitars: Custom Lado Earth 2000-3, Custom ESP Explorer, BC Rich KKV, Gibson LP Studio, Greco SG, El Degas Stratocaster, Agile AL-3000, LTD EX-351

Rig:Marshall JVM410H + Marshall 1960A, Boss Noise Suppressor
tip for you-long term, i would get one of the octopus surge protectors. they allow you to plug in lots of the two-plug type things without losing any outlets. and they look cool.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
there is velcro on it , its under the pedals, i didnt have enough for the entire thing
Quote by R_H_C_P

My Surf-o-Strat Project
It has "character"

Seriously, what's the point of DIY if it looks so professional that no one can tell you did it yourself?
Quote by tubab0y
tip for you-long term, i would get one of the octopus surge protectors. they allow you to plug in lots of the two-plug type things without losing any outlets. and they look cool.

I think the Octopus deal is a bit extravagant. I think it would be a mess to deal with, one more thing that twists and bends.

I'll be building one after I finish my two pedal builds. Then I have a wah to buy and maybe something else...dunno what yet.
Mine:

I made it a little oversized because depending on what amp I am playing, my setup changes. The F-50 and Nomad have larger footswitches than the single one the tremoverb has in that picture so I need room to plop down the 3 and 5 button footswitch.
Dual Rec
Dual Rec Tremoverb
F-50 1x12
Nomad 55 1x12
Mesa 4x12 Slant w/ Black shadows

Gibson LP Special
Gibson LP Custom
Washburn EA14MR
im liking the colours, did you paint it? or did you buy some kind of fabric to cover it?
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
I'm thinking he used fabric. Anyways, to the topic creator, that's a simple pedalboard, but hey, it gets the job done, right? I think you should cover it in carpet/velcro and put some rubber feet on the bottom, just to polish up the design a bit.
2005 Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Marshall JCM900 MKIII Master Volume head
Carvin G412T cabinet
Line 6 DL-4
Boss BF-3
Boss CS-3
Boss NS-2
Boss OD-20
Boss PH-2
Ibanez TS-7 (being modded soon!)
hahaha everyone has called it a piece of wood so far
what type of amp do you have!? it looks exactly like mine, and has the same footswitch, but that doesnt mean theyre the same TELL ME
Quote by ImSheddingSkin
your avatar rules
well..........,it is a board.............
Epiphone Custom 1966 SG w/EMG 85(B)
Epiphone Les Paul
Peavey Valveking
Boss SD-1 Overdrive; NS-2
Fender Tuner
I don't have any current pics of my rig...the board has gotten smaller since this pic. But here's an example of what I did.

My rig centers around the Boss GT-8. My signal goes direct to the GT-8, and from there, goes out to the Morley Wah and TS-9, which are in the fx loop of the GT-8. The signal goes back into the GT-8 and then out to the PA, whatever keyboard amp happens to be available, or to the power section of my Hot Rod Deluxe.

I also use the VooDoo Labs Pedal Power to power everything. The Boss FS-6 controls preamp channels and overdrive on the GT-8. I'm also shopping around for external EQs that will work well with this setup. I've also had to make room for a small patch bay, but it's not that big of a deal. The small black plastic box that you see in the pic at the rear of the board was the prototype for the patch bay...it allows me to change fx routing with just a switch rather than unplugging cables...this also saves the jacks on my fx from wear and tear. The entire pedalboard has a hard shell lid lined with foam so nothing gets hurt in transit.
Quote by igotabcrich32
im liking the colours, did you paint it? or did you buy some kind of fabric to cover it?

fabric.
Dual Rec
Dual Rec Tremoverb
F-50 1x12
Nomad 55 1x12
Mesa 4x12 Slant w/ Black shadows

Gibson LP Special
Gibson LP Custom
Washburn EA14MR
its pretty cool i guess. i love the overdrive pedal though

hows it treating you? im gonna get one
^ the OD is amazing, be prepared to wait though, 8 months of long ass time if you get teh custom shop one that i have.....i didnt have to wait for mine but i would have because its the best thing ive ever boughten for guitar

and whoever was asking, i have a hotrod deville 212
Quote by R_H_C_P

My Surf-o-Strat Project