I found this guys little auction place with hundreds of les pauls, and some fenders and some prs....but the lot of them look fake. I found this LP and I might just buy it if its the real deal. So if you LP buffs could take a look and tell me if its for real that would be great. Thanks guys.

http://cgi.ebay.com.cn/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190008569261&ih=009&category=64402&tc=photo&referrer=http%3A//stores.ebay.com.cn/apples1699_category1164327_W0QQcolZ2QQdirZQ2d1QQfsubZ1164327QQftidZ2QQpZ7QQtZkm
MY gear:
Ibanez Jetking II
Ibanez Acustic
Kustom lead III 2x12
Big muff Pi
Dunlop Original Crybaby
its not..ive been through the same thing.
its not.
Epiphone LP special II
-Duncan Designed pu's
Schecter c-1 Elite
-Neck:PAF Pro
-Bridge: Steve's Special
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Ibanez Weeping Demon wah
Peavey studio pro 112 65 watt
Ampeg 50 watt
no.

if its too good to be the true, then thats exactly what it is. and when shipping and handling costs more than the item, you know its a fake.
Originally posted by Mad Marius
You've broken a low E string??? What style do you play, guitar raping noise core?
ya i wouldnt trust ne thing from china or japan
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
well its obviously fake..the headstock is the wrong shape and the tuners are wrong

standards use green ones i forget which brand

only customs use grovers i believe
Quote by R_H_C_P
You're joking right?

It's like comparing sex to sticking your penis in a blender.

It's a scam. Theres been lots of scams on Ebay in china lately. Don't touch them or you'll get ripped off. They are using stock photos and passing them off as real.
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
People don't like Dave Mustaine because he created something that owned Metallica in just about every single aspect of thrash metal.

it's true
i dont know that much about Les Pauls but the logo looks like it says "Gibsun"
Gear:
Hamer Californian
Ibanez RG470
Ibanez RG120
Ibanez V
Crate 15 watt
Marshall 50DFX
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone pedal
"Member of The Straight Edge Club. PM danzig-_- to join."
Last edited by IbanezxXx at Jul 19, 2006,
It's like $.99 with $300 some dollars shipping. From CHINA. The counterfeit capital of the world. It's titled as "fashionable instrument."

Plus, the Epiphone headstock that says "Gibson" (the even kept the trussrod cover! ) is really just icing on the big, phony cake.

For future reference; ANY guitar that's dirt cheap from China with high shipping and has a description in engrish saying it will bring you "luck and happy" (Or anything similar) IS A FAKE.
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
hah that looks like an epihpohne that tried to be transferred into a gibson and by the way the shipping on that thing will cost you a fortune i was thinking about doing that and selling it to an uneducated shop and making money but the shipping from japan to where i lived would have cost me 300 bucks when the guitar was only 15 cents and it was a fake!
Alirght...lol thanks guys.
MY gear:
Ibanez Jetking II
Ibanez Acustic
Kustom lead III 2x12
Big muff Pi
Dunlop Original Crybaby
yeah when i go guitar searching on Ebay (since i'm from U.S.) i generally always change it from 'worldwide' to northamerica because all the japanese fakes clutter up results so much.
if you want buy it for 1.00

then fly to japan.
how much is it ticket to japan?
Epiphone LP special II
-Duncan Designed pu's
Schecter c-1 Elite
-Neck:PAF Pro
-Bridge: Steve's Special
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Ibanez Weeping Demon wah
Peavey studio pro 112 65 watt
Ampeg 50 watt
japan ='s no copyright laws.. there fore anything on ebay from japan is more than likely a fake
^You mean China?
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30