i just bought myself a dunlop crybaby, to be specific its the one with nothing special about it. its not the original or the classic or anything. anyway, im finding its taking an irregular amount of force to activate the damn thing. basically, its annoying when i have to almost jump on the thing to get the wah to turn on, are they all like that or should i look at mine?
on a topic of how you would like to be buried...

Quote by Jacob6293
in a coffin, underground, next to my wife.

Quote by tylerishot
Me too. But only if she's alive.

that was kinda how it was for me when I first got one, but I don't remember having to jump on it
Quote by TheHeartbreaker
Do black people attract more dust too?
you can adjust the pressure.If it's too hard right now, the rubber stoppers are preventing the pedal from engaging the switch easily. The switch is held in the hole by it's threaded post, there is one bolt above, and one bolt is below to hold it, with the metal of the Wah chassis sandwiched inbetween. You can raise or lower the post by loosening those 2 bolts, then moving it and re-tightening them where you want it. If it's 2 hard to press now, raise the post a coupe threads, and it will be easier to activate the switch. Raise it too much though, and it will engage too easily because the rubber stoppers won't need to compress as much.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
sweet, thanks man. great help.
on a topic of how you would like to be buried...

Quote by Jacob6293
in a coffin, underground, next to my wife.

Quote by tylerishot
Me too. But only if she's alive.