ok my question to you is...do you have a favorite pick that you like to use. or do you just use any one that you can find when you pick up your guitar? i have 2 favorite picks. one is a tortex .50 that has lasted me years. and the other one is a dunlop nylon .73 which i normally use for my acoustics. so tell me what you like to use.
nope i lose them too fast
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
i dont but i dont like floppy picks so thats a start
"This is gunna blow my cover but I like the FedEx driver because he's a drug dealer and he doesn't even know it"-Mitch Hedberg RIP
Yup, a Dunlop Big Stubby 3.0m with one of the holes filled with super glue and the gloss sanded off. I've been using the same one since september
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
People don't like Dave Mustaine because he created something that owned Metallica in just about every single aspect of thrash metal.

it's true
Dunlop Nylon 1MM. They're black though so sometimes I lose them on the floor or don't realize there's one on top of my amp. They're just flexable enough to not impede me, but solid enough they don't flip around while chugging away.
Quote by ratmblink123
Medium Fender

i've had the same purple one for like 6 months

those fender picks are heaven, never thought i'd like them but i got one for free and man did it feel right compared to my dunlop one.
Cool picks...with the sandpaper like grip.
its irritating as hell in the beginning.
but you get used to it.

http://www.elderly.com/accessories/items/PKAG-H.htm
Epiphone LP special II
-Duncan Designed pu's
Schecter c-1 Elite
-Neck:PAF Pro
-Bridge: Steve's Special
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Ibanez Weeping Demon wah
Peavey studio pro 112 65 watt
Ampeg 50 watt
A multicoloured Stagg pick, it's great.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
i use someone else's (left round my house) heavy blue fender pick, its good for metal and wont break my strings much because i have 11.s, also good for tapping
I've got a trio...depends on what pick i feel like using:

Some white thing that came free with a magazine (not sure on size, looks slightly thinner than 1mm)
Black Dunlop Nylon 1mm
Red Stagg 1mm
dunlop big stubby 1-2mm. they're small, great for pinch harmonics, and the name is cool.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
1.5 mm dunlops
Motley Crue 2/11/06!
Motley Crue/Aerosmith 11/21/06!
Sanctity/BLS 3/12/07!
Bleeding Through/Slayer/Manson-7/25/07!
A7x/Operator/the Confession/Black Tide 11/25/07!
Van Halen 2/12/07!
Quote by HaKattack
No, I wouldn't. My bear's penis is off limits.
1 mm dunlop tortex
Guitars:
Parkwood PW320M
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Epiphone C-40 willie nelson signature
Squier Strat
Some beat up acoustic from '68

Amps:
Vox Ad50vt
Crate xt15r

Effects:
Vox Clyde McCoy Wah
okay...for electrics, i'll either use a d'andrea or planet waves 1mm delrex pick...i like them because they will sorta stick to your fingers, can be solid enough to deliver great pinch harmonics, and you can still speed pick

for acoustic strumming, i use .5m d'andrea nylon picks
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL

Quote by insideac
.....If Fender DID buy out Jackson, Im quitting guitar and music. Would hate to see the same model of a jackson, the Jackocaster, sold every year with little or no change.
Cant remember what it is, but its metalic blue, medium, and slightly bendy. V. good for strumming as well as picking, I spent the whole day looking for it when it was for some reason above the F8 key
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
I use dunlop jazz
Quote by rabidguitarist
I even tried dressing up as a fly myself, and throwing myself out of the window in the hope that they will follow me. But to no avail.

Quote by daytripper75
we have a Llama forum, and still no drum forum.
Dunlop Big Stubby 3.0mm Purple/Blue
Dunlop 0.71 mm Purple Delrin
Landström Sharkfin 1.0 White Nylon
Landström Sharkfin 0.80 Red Nylon
1.0 mm Grey Tortex pick of unknown fabricate (Found it inside my dad's acoustic)

And, a Landström Sharkfin 1.0 mm Blue Delrin, hanging as a necklace...
Quote by sSyLc
Looking for a bj from an unsuspecting animal eh?
Member of The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society
Quote by denizenz
I came, I saw, I cleaned it up.
I use an old Espana .96mm pick. It's a very wide pick, which is very important for me. I tend to pencil pick with an ordinary pick, so the width of this one allows me to block my thumb joint and prevent it from bending. It makes my playing smoother and faster.
#4 member of UG's gain \/\/hores-pm gpderek09 to join
I've been useing DAVA picks for about 8 years and still swear by them they are the most versitile pick around and the grippy lines in the hollowed out midsection keep the little buggers in your hands,but I just tried those BIG STUBBY picks,they work really well for some songs
pale pink dunlop o.43mm.
and it has to be pale pink otherwise it just isnt the same

Can't spell crap without rap
official member of the 'say no to hip-hop' club =]

founding member of the 'i'm in the 8%of teenagers who likes real music' club
pm me or Johnsonville to join