Page 1 of 2
Alright since the response seems to be decent Id like to a sort of sign up sheet. PM me with your idea. No idea duplicates with the execption of concerts, interviews and lessons, first come first serve. I also need 2 other people who know how to edit videos. Deadline is pending.

EDIT: ...so far no commitments...
Somepunkkid - Nile Parody
<>< and somepunkkid - Corpse paint in city (can be done more than once)

I was talking with tony in the metal chat and we both agreed that the metal forum is getting kinda boring, so i came up with an idea: the metal forum video project.

the idea is this, those who have achieved "regular" status here on the metal forum tape themselves doing something metal related. It could be a cover, an interview, footage of you hanging out with some band, lesson on how to do vocals or play in a certian style, a skit, burning a church, a music video, an original song, a concert with your band, a concert you bootlegged, that kind of thing. After the video has been filmed youll send it to me, or whoever we pick to do the editing, and it will all get put together to make the first ever UG forum film.

You dont have to do it by yourself. You can do it with some friends, with another regular or noob, stuffed animals, whatever.

Before it gets going id like to see the response and to see if anyone is actually interested in it. I wont be schocked if this fails miserably

EDIT 2: length - Shouldnt be more that 20 min long
Last edited by somepunkkid at Jul 21, 2006,
Meh, I don;t have a video camera, so I'm gonna have to sit out on this one. How are they going to upload it though?
My Last.FM page. Add me!

Quote by severed-metal
I frequent so many big dick forums it's ridiculous

PSN name: sixty5days
i would like to think i am a regular around here, but yeah i'd be down for the video, but like kirkisking said, i dont have a video camera, but i do have pics of amon amarth and children of bodom that i took during a concert and like a 10 second video of amon amarth that i took during the show
Gear

PRSCustom 24

Jackson DXMG w/ sh-13 dimebucker & sh12 jazz

Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Solo head and matching 4x12 cab

Hendrix dunlop Wah

TS-7 tube screamer
Hmm, then I'll borrow a camera from a friend then. How long does it have to be, and what's the deadlin to send it in?
My Last.FM page. Add me!

Quote by severed-metal
I frequent so many big dick forums it's ridiculous

PSN name: sixty5days
^well right now there is no deadline because im testing response. Ill make and official thread for it if it becomes a popular idea

as for the pictures, im sure we could do a whole section at the end for concert pictures
This idea kiks ass, although i doubt that im considered a regular... Ill contribute anyway
i suck too much at guitar to contribute anything worthwhile. Wait till i learn some Gorguts

(yeah right)
Youtube covers

[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJumboHumbo[/URL"]
how about a sex tape?
¤¤¤¤¤ ۩ ۝РЄŦĤ ۩ ¤¤¤¤¤
۩ ВŁĄÇĶŴĄŦЄŖ РĄŖĶ ۩

Quote by deadskinmask
I think you should listen to Bodom_Shredder7.

Quote by xolax
Listen to Bodom_Shredder, he knows what hes talking about

Quote by Alucard II
Bodom Shredder was right

SevenLastWordsOfChrist
Quote by Bodom_Shredder7
how about a sex tape?

OK, but just 5 minutes.
I could do a tape of me masturbating to some metal band, clad in a monk robe, wearing corpse-paint.

Random thought...has anybody else wondered how weird it would be to try to jack off in a 7/15 rhythm whilst listening to Meshuggah?
I'd like to do something, but I don't have a video camera. I have a digi cam and can record up to a whopping 3 minutes though. Mabye
Read my post. Not this.
Quote by <><

Random thought...has anybody else wondered how weird it would be to try to jack off in a 7/15 rhythm whilst listening to Meshuggah?

especially since 7/15 isn't a real time signature, yes.

I might do it ... depends. I don't have access to a camera at all, but I've got some code to some concert footage of us on youtube.
2006 AND 2007 Ultimate Guitar Best Vocalist

Quote by Magero
Jack - 3:54 AM
I will smoke, and eat and watch Futurama in your honour
Its a decent idea, but I have no idea what I'd do for it....

Actually, I've got an awesome idea!

Go out on the street and ask people what they think of (for example) Gorguts, and film the amusing responses.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Quote by duncang

Go out on the street and ask people what they think of (for example) Gorguts, and film the amusing responses.

Thats awsome indeed!
Quote by duncang

Tell them some devourment lyrics too Fun for all the family. That's a pretty kick arse idea though.
Quote by Spynal
especially since 7/15 isn't a real time signature, yes.
I know, but can you imagine how spastic it'd be?
Quote by heretic_boy
^He'll only need 2 minutes.

yo dont kno me! you DONT know me, FOO!
¤¤¤¤¤ ۩ ۝РЄŦĤ ۩ ¤¤¤¤¤
۩ ВŁĄÇĶŴĄŦЄŖ РĄŖĶ ۩

Quote by deadskinmask
I think you should listen to Bodom_Shredder7.

Quote by xolax
Listen to Bodom_Shredder, he knows what hes talking about

Quote by Alucard II
Bodom Shredder was right

SevenLastWordsOfChrist
Quote by <><
I could do a tape of me masturbating to some metal band, clad in a monk robe, wearing corpse-paint.

actually i had an idea with you. Im going up to vancouver island very soon, and i was thinking something a long the lines of dressing up in corpse paint and running around vancouver (doing immortal posses, ect) whist taping peoples reaction.
Quote by somepunkkid
actually i had an idea with you. Im going up to vancouver island very soon, and i was thinking something a long the lines of dressing up in corpse paint and running around vancouver (doing immortal posses, ect) whist taping peoples reaction.

holy **** that sounds awesome.
And uh...

Please no videos of you running around in a forest for fifteen minutes with Emperor playing in the background.

EDIT: Only if you're not from Scandanavia.
Kein Engel kommt um euch zu rächen...

Quote by Spynal
I think I speak for the entire metal forum when I say it is an absolute HONOR to have you on these forums Mr. Vikernes.
Last edited by NAME GOES HERE at Jul 20, 2006,
Quote by NAME GOES HERE
And uh...

Please no videos of you running around in a forest for fifteen minutes with Emperor playing in the background.

EDIT: Only if you're not from Scandanavia.

DAMMIT! I was going to do that, but with "Transilvanian Hunger" in the background.
Actually I don't give a crap if you do that.

I just knew that'd be a popular thing to do...
Kein Engel kommt um euch zu rächen...

Quote by Spynal
I think I speak for the entire metal forum when I say it is an absolute HONOR to have you on these forums Mr. Vikernes.
Quote by somepunkkid

i'd like to see that.
The trouble with nude dancing is that not everything stops moving when the music does.

Last.fm
Quote by SGRocker0791
DAMMIT! I was going to do that, but with "Transilvanian Hunger" in the background.

But we all know you'd get sick of it and put on Dream Theater. That wouldn't be grim.

I say we all get together and have a mass forest kvltfest.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
if you dont have anyone to edit the footage yet, i might be able to do it. as far as masturbating to a nile song; tried it, but the head of my penis ended up falling off
I'm not a regular, but I'm gonna try and get as many people in random places to scream "TROLLHAMMAREN!" for shits and giggles.
Page 1 of 2