Sandtear (Keep This In Your Own Mind)

Verse
Cement boundaries of an unfinished wing sculpture,
Nothing survives but a barrel of hives,
And a fistfull of naked guns on the edge of a pedestal,
Breathing in fire from a thousand used knives.

Chorus
and you cant believe that the fire went out...
people have only begun to abreviate doubt...
and if you cant relize the pain of the south...
then bring on the aesculapius, tonight...
wishful thinking survives, from the glass of an eye.
Sandtear

Verse
Parenting a moth of a overlarge fleet squad,
And the hand of a man with no belief that he can,
Persuade the time glass to breathe out the fumes,
And a muscle collides with the winds and the tides,

Chorus
Possibly a Guitar Solo or Voice Break Down
End

*Wrote in about 5 minutes... didnt know what the hell I was doing... give my brain some suggestions, now i just have to find some guitar licks that go with it...
peace.brock.
yeah, wtf is a signature?

Member of the 'Guitarists Born In 1991' club
cool man, very weird. i dig it. wanna crit my latest? its called clear channel.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

God bless the underdog and God bless the antihero.
this is a very weird song... a strange use of imagery, which I would assume you were going for...
"Cement boundaries of an unfinished wing sculpture, Nothing survives but a barrel of hives, And a fistfull of naked guns on the edge of a pedestal, Breathing in fire from a thousand used knives." This one is quite confusing, but I like it.

I'd say this song is pretty good, the imagery will be the reason why people like or don't like it.. it's meaning seems quite mysterious (at least to me), which is something I kinda enjoy about it. What kind of music do you think you're putting behind this? Anywho, good job.

crit for crit?
lol yeah... really this song has no meaning, lol its 3 am where i am and my brain is in a sleep type mode, i had no clue what i was really tlking about there... but yeah ill def check your guy's stuff
yeah, wtf is a signature?

Member of the 'Guitarists Born In 1991' club