Chorus

Chorus

Oh baby you say you'll leave but never do
You pack and say we're through
Then you have a change of heart
You come back like we've never been apart
Someday you'll leave and I hope you do

Chorus
if this is played bluesy it could be really good, moved me a little with the "two brown eyes" part. wanna crit mine, its nothing like this but not bad, its called clear channel.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

God bless the underdog and God bless the antihero.
a song that deals with a rough relationship, very common... but that doesn't make this bad at all... I like how you go into details. The chorus is good for the most part I think, and the first verse or intro is solid as well.... Overall I'd say that it's a solid piece, and that I enjoyed reading it. What kind of style is this song played in, if you don't mind me asking?

crit for crit?
I personally think it sounds fine, and the rhyming doesn't sound very forced. I agree that it would sound good to a bluesy rhythm. I think the first verse is the weakest of the three, but that might be because it has to set the song up...though I can't really see what makes it worse than the other two to me.
I personally think it sounds crap, and the rhyming does sound very forced. I disagree that it would sound good to a bluesy rhythm. I think the first verse is the weakest of the three, but that might'n be because it has to set the song up...though I can't really see what makes it better than the other two to me.
- tommy
It was written with blues rock in my mind
early Rolling Stones and Eric Clapton
i liked it. i liked the verses the most. but the chorus was good too. Actually this reminds me of a song Everclear might write. i love everclear. i think itd be cool if you did this song like and everclear song. that would be awesome.

Crit for crit?