on august 12th. im coming from chicago and ive only been there once and it was for like 4 days and i didnt really do anything. im dont know anyone but my uncle and im gonna have lke no friends. anyone live in tucson, how is it there?
Im from england. So i can't help you. But good luck anyway!
So lets put on our classics and we'll have a little dance, shall we?
Quote by *Spider*
Im from england. So i can't help you. But good luck anyway!

You're just so helpful aren't you
lol
Yeah I have no idea what it will be like there considering I've never even lived in America before. I suggest getting sunscreen because it's going to be hot in Arizona
If you want to fit in, dress up like a tuscan raider from star wars and run around in the desert hills with a rifle
Quote by archangels666
Find me someone who doesn't do that and I'll show you a man humping a hippopotamus.

Quote by Vigilantius
High chairs are for little girls. My kids eat gravel off of bare concrete.

At least I said good luck. I was encouraging the poor boy!
So lets put on our classics and we'll have a little dance, shall we?
Quote by into the moat
on august 12th. im coming from chicago and ive only been there once and it was for like 4 days and i didnt really do anything. im dont know anyone but my uncle and im gonna have lke no friends. anyone live in tucson, how is it there?

hey bro! i just moved to tucson 2 months ago.....its great..really hot! but i like it.
i still havent reall gotten around yet, but mabee thats cause im like a hermit crab........lol.
if there's anything i can help you with, just post back
people just dont understand, when after all.....i can self-destruct by my own hands!

your pain is a gift!
Ahhhh......

Dont come here. You'd be bored as fuck. I feel bad for you already.
And you're from Chicago!? Man, you're going to hate it.

People from big citys cannot live here.

I waste so much money on driving around since everything is about 15+ miles away.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Last edited by Nelsean at Jul 21, 2006,
Im sorry man, I live in Chicago and I love it here. My gf used to live in Arizona, i forgot what town, but she said that she loved it and would rather live there then Illinois cause the hates cold weather. I love living in chicago
At least youre not moving to Tusayan, Arizona. That place blows.
Originally Posted by guitar_freak333
I dont like death metal, I just see it as a bunch of hairy men playing the same riff over and over again exetremely fast.
Move to Scottsdale instead!!!!!!!!
I am Puddin' Taine! of the Primus Sucks club. PM StratEnRegalia to join!

Member #1 of the Ipods Suck Balls Club

Member #2 Of the Parker>All Other Brands Club, PM dementedpuppy to Join.
Whats the difference between Scottsdale and Tucson?

I have heard its alot different over there. To me its all the same cactuses.

Watch out! they have thunderbirds in Arizona.
Yes, they deserved to die and I hope they burn in hell!
In the rays of the sun I'am longing for the darkness
Funny Canadians : Brandon860, Bodom & Scourge
Leader of the I boobs club
I live in tucson. have you heard of john stafford yet? he is the best guitarist in tucson hands down
^ O rly?

What stuff does he play?

Err, hot and boring
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Quote by Nelsean
Whats the difference between Scottsdale and Tucson?

I have heard its alot different over there. To me its all the same cactuses.

Believe it or not, the terrain in AZ differs greatly. I live in Phoenix, which is desert, but I have a cabin that is only 2 hours away, yet it snows and is in Pines.....

I still don't like it here tho, its just too hot.

Quote by schecterplayer6
john stafford plays anything

by any chance is John Stafford you?
or is it someone else
I live in Tucson now. I just moved from NY. I think Nelsean and I are actually the same person. Yeah, that's it. It's the only feasible theory.

*All I can say is get a job quick, if you're not in highschool/college anymore. I don't have a job, I'm not in school, and I don't have my license (don't ask) ... so I literally have no friends here.

/of feeling sorry for myself.
Shit. I feel bad for you already lol.

I still hate it out here. I live so far away from anything.

The only thing I can't complain about is people being incredibly nice and the girls are very beautiful.

I've never been to Tucson, but I've heard about it. There was a guy there named Jojo, but he left. He wanted to go to California for some grass, which I assume doesn't grow in the desert. But I suppose it is dry there.
Can't stop the signal.
Yeah...Gotta...Love?...Tucson. I really wanna get out of this place.

But I guess there's worse places than here...Like Rwanda, and stuff.

I hear Georgia is nice right now.
what possessed you to revive this zombie? this thread was from 2006. the guys a tucson local now!
Quote by RedNovember
Yeah...Gotta...Love?...Tucson. I really wanna get out of this place.

But I guess there's worse places than here...Like Rwanda, and stuff.

I hear Georgia is nice right now.

no it fvcing isnt! they found a bigfoot there!
Quote by into the moat

I used to live there for about a year. It's awesome, LOTS of desert and cacti, it's a very residential urban city, and the schools are pretty awesome. You can see mountains in every direction, there are A LOT of national parks and stuff I've been to a few of them. Visit Mt. Lemon sometime.

EDIT: If you're into Aviation they have a huge aviator museum.

EDIT2: DAMN i just noticed how old this thread is haha
The best thing about life is knowing you put it together
i used to like in tucson but then i moved to Virginia. i absolutely loved tucson. the mountains are beautiful and there are so many places to go. it's like one of the largest growing cities in the US with over 1,000,000 people. as long as you make some friends you should love it.
A BEER STEIN FULL OF GUMMY BEARS