Page 1 of 2
I've never seen so many underground bands gather in one place before...................................

Behemoth
As I Lay Dying
In Flames
Trivium
Cannibal Corpse
GWAR
Terror
Black Dahlia Murder
The Chariot
Through the Eyes of the Dead
Killswitch Engage
Shadows Fall
It Dies Today
Still Remains
Evergreen Terrace

I Am Here To Ride Bike!

Boat!

Rudder!

Strange, Mountain!
if you have belief in ur soul and jesus you can do anything
Lime!!
Known.
Some.
Call.
Is.
Air.
Am?

Incoherent - yes.
Without meaning - I'm afraid not.

"Known some call is air am."
Which is to say-

"I am not what I used to be"
well you really ought to remember that when they name these tours they are speaking to the masses and to the masses most of those bands are definently underground. To you and me? Of course not. But I know for a fact I could walk down the street in my town and question a hundred people if they had ever heard of any of those bands and maybe one or two would say yes.
Metal Matt reserves the right to be a hypocrite whenever he damn well pleases
^yes, it would be silly for the sound of the underground tour to be made up entirely of one man bedroom blakk metal bands playing their only ever gig before to promote their first 2 track ep limited to 1.5 copies.
Actually that sounds like a kickass tour which I would totally pay to see
Quote by Metal Matt
well you really ought to remember that when they name these tours they are speaking to the masses and to the masses most of those bands are definently underground. To you and me? Of course not. But I know for a fact I could walk down the street in my town and question a hundred people if they had ever heard of any of those bands and maybe one or two would say yes.

Goddamnit, this is the metal forum, could you lay off the intelligent posting for a bit? We prefer sheer ignorance and unabashed idiocy please and thank you.
2006 AND 2007 Ultimate Guitar Best Vocalist

Quote by Magero
Jack - 3:54 AM
I will smoke, and eat and watch Futurama in your honour
Quote by unfathomable_bo
^yes, it would be silly for the sound of the underground tour to be made up entirely of one man bedroom blakk metal bands playing their only ever gig before to promote their first 2 track ep limited to 1.5 copies.

http://www.metal-archives.com/band.php?id=9423

Too 1337 f0r m3.
Quote by Metal Matt

Ah but you forget one thing.

They aren't underground. Biatch.
Quote by Sn^ke

They are to a majority of the fucking public. Now quit being a fucking charlatan and thinking that posting this thread makes you cool. It doesn't, you look like a self-centered, unintelligent jackass.

Quote by Magero
Wrong. I'm actually sitting here with nothing better to do than bitch about some pathetic tour that I won't go to. What are you doing?
Apparently, a lot more than you are. Among them being not wasting the time of others with my pathetic attempts to look "elite".

Quote by Magero
I'm sorry if that's what you took away. I come here because i'm bored, but I guess you have a greater purpose.
OH NO he didn't. Stop fighting you two, Can't you just learn to love each other anally
i was there yesterday and it was pretty awesome, behemoth kicked ass and so did cannibal corpse
Last.fm
My Recordnerd
Myspace

Quote by Crazy
okay. have fun. 1,567,584,586th time I've heard that in the pit

Quote by c0ld_3mphasis05
Not even that many people exist on this planet.

LOL
Quote by Sn^ke
Ah but you forget one thing.

So there! Nanny Nanny Boo Boo!

Fixed
Hypocrisy is a dangerous thing on a forum.

Soon this thread will implode with contradictions and meaningless rage.
Oh dear! I've actually heard of those bands! I can't possible go to that, im too br00tal for that, oh no, bands i know are only the ones in my head, want to know who they are? YOU WONT! HAHAHAAHAHHHA, IF YOU DO THEN YOU'L KNOW AND THEN SOMEONE ELSE WILL KNOW AND..

you heard nothing....
Sounds of the Underground is just the name of the tour does that mean that all the bands on warped tour are all pieces of wood that are twisted because of humidity and other reasons.

Like others said most of those bands are "underground" for the public, I went on Saturday, there were some bands that played that I had no idea who they were. They were hardcore bands but still......
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god
^In his band Terracide he plays the drums and sings while another guy plays "instruments". Apparently they do not consider drums to be an instrument...

....finally someone who agrees with me.
tuned drums are an instrument collectively or a steel drum is an instrument, your average drum kit though is, imo, a glorified metronome. which is why i call my drummer gnome. also hes' short. =p
why do kamakazi pilots wear helmets?
Quote by diablos
tuned drums are an instrument collectively or a steel drum is an instrument, your average drum kit though is, imo, a glorified metronome. which is why i call my drummer gnome. also hes' short. =p

I feel sorry for you.....being deaf and retarded at the same time must suck penguin balls.....
Quote by Wayfaerer
How in the hell can a one man band "split up"? o_o

Rofflecakes
I like Behemoth.

Y'know maybe they're playing all of their shows in the subways.

So y'know..cause sub=below, and below=underground...so Sounds of the Subway.
Eat Freshh!

Hey guys! I just started playing electric guitar should I get a Gabson Lay Pall or a Femdor Startokaster. I like the picks on the gabsons but i like how sweet femdors look. Beforre i get a gabson what company makes them?
Quote by Metal Matt
^In his band Terracide he plays the drums and sings while another guy plays "instruments". Apparently they do not consider drums to be an instrument...

I don't think they are considered an instrument. Appaerntly you need a liscence for more than 2 musicians to play in your club/venue, but drummers don't count so you could have a trio and not need a liscenece.

That's what i heard anyway.
An Underground Tour needs somewhat well known bands, or else it'll be a ton of bands no ones's ever heard of, and therefore will not sell as well. It's really quite a simple procedure.
i*[∂/∂t]*Ψt = -[∇^2]/2*(Ψt) (unitless form)

Almost as convenient as Wikipedia, but infinitely more hipster, Dover.
Quote by hethamulburton
An Underground Tour needs somewhat well known bands, or else it'll be a ton of bands no ones's ever heard of, and therefore will not sell as well. It's really quite a simple procedure.

yeah, and it is pretty underground to most people

i doubt too many people know behemoth, or cannibal corpse
Last.fm
My Recordnerd
Myspace

Quote by Crazy
okay. have fun. 1,567,584,586th time I've heard that in the pit

Quote by c0ld_3mphasis05
Not even that many people exist on this planet.

LOL
Quote by ChurchNSkate

So y'know..cause sub=below, and below=underground...so Sounds of the Subway.
Eat Freshh!

thats just funny man haha

Quote by hethamulburton

very well put, i went last friday to see As I Lay Dying and Killswitch mainly but was happy to discover Behemoth and Through The Eyes of the Dead and Black Dhalia put on one hell of a show, overall very well put together tour very tight.

but this tour in general is mainly composed of underground bands who arent in the mainstream like ie. system of a down, green day, and other bands, 9 times out of 10 people wont know the bands playing this tour

hugs and kisses
I'm way better than you.
Hey I don't see why people are complaining... Behemoth, Black Dahlia Mudrer and Through the Eyes of the Dead are pretty good...
well you have to expect someone is going to bitch about it. This forum is full of a bunch of elitists who bitch at a tour because of it's name and because of the popularity of the bands. If don't like the bands don't go, just because you listen to bands so obscure that 75% of the metal section has never heard of them doesn't mean you have to bitch about it here.
Page 1 of 2