Quote by jonnyguitarman
Thanks. Sometimes I sleep in it. My dog likes it too. . . . . . . .

lol
My Amazing Gear:
Parker PM20
Parker P-38
Ampeg R212R Reverbrocket
Yamaha YPT-300
I'm tempted. Incidentially, I'm poor. It's like having G.A.S., but no way to let it out. Could you list the customizations? Why are you selling it? Is it good?
"Chuck-E-Cheese called. They want their band back."
Its awesome. I used to own it 4 yeard ago but sold it to pay for car repairs. I recently bought it back and customized it. Ive put Wilkinson locking tuners in black on it, Black tunamatic and stoptail. EMG 81 in the bridge and an 85 in the neck. Moved the toggle switch to where the neck volume used to be, moving that to where the tone used to be. Its mint without a mark on it.
The reason im sellin it is Ive ggged it once and after 4 years of only playin Les Pauls I cant get on with the shape. It sounds really good though. One of the best explorers Ive ever played. ( Ive owned 6 before )
I'll give you six pennies, four nickles, eight dimes.. and a quarter for it.

P.S. - Pants-cream worthy, for the record. Looks like it would have an incredibly creamy tone.
"Chuck-E-Cheese called. They want their band back."
Ive got someone interested but they want me to put it back to its original state. I cant work em out ! Why put **** pickups back on it and its chrome hardware? Eh? never mind. . . . . . .
Quote by jonnyguitarman
Ive got someone interested but they want me to put it back to its original state. I cant work em out ! Why put **** pickups back on it and its chrome hardware? Eh? never mind. . . . . . .

include it with the guitar but get them to put it back together if they buy it