i bought a line 6 ux2 toneport which im having alot of fun with. last night i was recording to ableton live lite, just messing about to get the hang of it and i made over 4 tracks and it wouldnt let me save. why is that? it says down the bottom it was on demo mode, is this version i have only a demo?
You can only use the four tracks it starts you out with. After that you can't save. You can also only use four effects and i think four midi things too...so yea, it's not all that great, but i like it anyway.
My Solo Stuff

Quote by crazydiamond73
There's a shoe floating down the street on a raft, how many pancakes does it take to cover the dog? None, ice cream doesn't have bones.

Bow to me.
thats ****. i was liking it too after figuring out how to use it but the songs i like to do have alot of layered guitars which i wont be able to do using this. anybody got any suggestions on what i could use then?
Get another program to use with it. I use Kristal...if i run out of space on Ableton i'll start a new project and just continue with the old one and put it all together in Kristal. Works beautifully once you adjust to doing it.
My Solo Stuff

Quote by crazydiamond73
There's a shoe floating down the street on a raft, how many pancakes does it take to cover the dog? None, ice cream doesn't have bones.

Bow to me.