I know there is a a ESP verysion of the LTD F-500 does anyone know the exact difference as in what pickups the ESP has compared to the LTD one...

I do know esp is the gibson of the LTD but i wont pay 300$ more just for a name..

they dont have it on their esp main page...

what is the difference betweeen sound, wood, pickups and all??

anyoen know!
ESP Horizon FM Standard
Spider II line 6 30 watt
Uber Metal - line 6 effect
well what would rather have something thats built in korea or something thats built in japan. and i know there are some forest models but i havent heard of the f-500 done by ESP
Quote by azn_guitarist25
well what would rather have something thats built in korea or something thats built in japan. and i know there are some forest models but i havent heard of the f-500 done by ESP

Me neither till I saw it at the shop... its demon like

going to go try it out today...

Is the onyl difference that one is made in japan the other in korea :S

If so I really dought it...
ESP Horizon FM Standard
Spider II line 6 30 watt
Uber Metal - line 6 effect
ESP's are also hand built at their shop in Japan.
Guitars
Agile 3100 CSB
ESP MH400 w/ Trem-Setter
Epi G-310
Applause Acoustic

Amps
1968 Fender Vibrochamp - Great amp, only $100 fixxer-upper
Line 6 Spider II

REMEMBER, ALL TONE IS SUBJECTIVE!
Quote by EmoSentinel
Me neither till I saw it at the shop... its demon like

going to go try it out today...

Is the onyl difference that one is made in japan the other in korea :S

If so I really dought it...

the model you saw in the store did it have a trem or not
Quote by suicidalmoose
ESP are usually about $2000 more man, not $300

not really in aus at Bmusic the LTD Deluxe EC-1000 is about 1700 while the ESP Eclipse II is ~2700 so thats only 1000aud difference
ure talkin about an LTD deluxe their though, a standard LTD usually has a higher price difference but yer i was exaggerating slightly. 1000AUD is still a tube amp, and for that difference you're not getting an incredible ammount of bang for you buck imho cause the LTD's are pretty flawless.

I have an ESP LTD F-2005 btw (the first F-500) and it's great, plays really nice but teh stock strings that came with them (GHS something a rather) are REALLY REALLY bad, changed them for DR Handmades and man does it play like a dream after that, the GHS are so tinny.
Quote by suicidalmoose
ure talkin about an LTD deluxe their though, a standard LTD usually has a higher price difference but yer i was exaggerating slightly. 1000AUD is still a tube amp, and for that difference you're not getting an incredible ammount of bang for you buck imho cause the LTD's are pretty flawless.

I have an ESP LTD F-2005 btw (the first F-500) and it's great, plays really nice but teh stock strings that came with them (GHS something a rather) are REALLY REALLY bad, changed them for DR Handmades and man does it play like a dream after that, the GHS are so tinny.

well you got hit hard by the LTD prices but i didnt. and 1000aud is just enough to squeeze a fender blues junior in. and LTD's may be flawless but theyre are some that arent that great.
i bought my F-2005 for £510, i don't believe i was hard hit at all.

edit: perhaps that's why i thought the difference was so high, because i got such a good deal on my ltd (got it shipped in from germany).
ESP does make an F-series guitar, but it's custom only and usually well above $2000 US. There's no way in Hell that they had an ESP for only $300 more than the LTD F-500. If they did, then it's an LTD that's had a new decal and clearcoat applied to the headstock.
Guitars: Custom Lado Earth 2000-3, Custom ESP Explorer, BC Rich KKV, Gibson LP Studio, Greco SG, El Degas Stratocaster, Agile AL-3000, LTD EX-351

Rig:Marshall JVM410H + Marshall 1960A, Boss Noise Suppressor
Quote by Crunchmeister
ESP does make an F-series guitar, but it's custom only and usually well above $2000 US. There's no way in Hell that they had an ESP for only $300 more than the LTD F-500. If they did, then it's an LTD that's had a new decal and clearcoat applied to the headstock.

actually they make and those arent customs theyre in fact the standard series
I haven't seen any ESP F models in the standard ESP series in the last couple of years. I can't remember ever seeing them sold in North America at least. Even the ESP Japan site doesn't have the F in the ESP Standard series.
Guitars: Custom Lado Earth 2000-3, Custom ESP Explorer, BC Rich KKV, Gibson LP Studio, Greco SG, El Degas Stratocaster, Agile AL-3000, LTD EX-351

Quote by Crunchmeister
I haven't seen any ESP F models in the standard ESP series in the last couple of years. I can't remember ever seeing them sold in North America at least. Even the ESP Japan site doesn't have the F in the ESP Standard series.

look for the Forest models here http://www.espguitars.co.jp/original/index.html
The Forest isn't the F-series. They're very, very similar, but a different body shape. It's a separate model from the F series, and not available outside of Japan.

Quote by Crunchmeister
The Forest isn't the F-series. They're very, very similar, but a different body shape. It's a separate model from the F series, and not available outside of Japan.

idk about you but to me theyre very similar and the only difference is the bridge and wood choice and neck joint etc. but the body styling is the same.
I have the LTD F-500...i don't see it anywhere...will it become a collector at any time? Want to sell it, but not if it will be worth more than the $500 I paid for it new.