I got one of their albums a while ago. Great album. Unique band.
Quote by <><
Oh, King'sXfan590! Is there anything you won't say?

There, now you can quote me and put me in your sig.
Heard about them about a year ago, while searching for bands that were supposedly similar to Ephel Duath. I really like them a lot.
Don't be derivative. Explore...
Ahh, heard of them before. Friend sent me a few tracks, sounded like boring and generic Black/Death. Listening to Pied Piper on their MySpace right now, guess I was wrong.
- Celtic folk metal | - Folk metal | - Folk Metal label/Distro
Yeah I heard about them a while back, but I just now asked my frend to get me some albums.
My Last.FM page. Add me!

Quote by severed-metal
I frequent so many big dick forums it's ridiculous

PSN name: sixty5days
That's good band for me, I think it's quite unique, especially the 'The mother and the enemy' album. The previous ones sounds more like typical black/death, but they are also interestng.
lmao

I just looked them up in metal-archives and I found out that Vogg and Martin from Decapitated are members of the band. That's pretty sweet.
My Last.FM page. Add me!

Quote by severed-metal
I frequent so many big dick forums it's ridiculous

PSN name: sixty5days
I couldn't ever get into them...their not bad by any means, I just couldn't ever listen to it for extended periods of time.
Don't analyze my beliefs & I won't pick out the flaws in yours
Insane band. I just got My Guardian Anger a few days ago, and I've listened through the entire album 8 times now.
Can anyone suggest the next album by these guys I should get? Like I said before, I already have My Guardian Anger.
Quote by RingmasterTJ
I couldn't ever get into them...their not bad by any means, I just couldn't ever listen to it for extended periods of time.

exactly how i feel