Page 1 of 2
I have something to say. Right, im unsure of weather or not im a bisexual.

Anyway, i think its stupid that bi/gay people HAVE to accept that they're gay/bi, and stuff, and that they HAVE to live their lives as gay/bi people???!! I mean, i can only speak for myself, but the thought of doing something with a guy leaves me completely disgusted, and i could never do something like that.

So, i HAVE to accept that im bi, and so go on to doing it with both girls and boys??? Even if i don't wanna? No, i say. We are thinking beings for christs sake, we don't HAVE to do anything our body wants us to do just because our body wants us to do it. So me, for my part, i'll continue living life as a happy heterosexual, no matter at what time my dick sees fit to play hardball. My dick is just that: Just a dick. It has no say over me.

And i just wanna say, for gay/bi people who have no problem with living out their sexual orientation, thats no problem then, coz you wanna do it. Or at least you're willing to do it. Im just saying that us that are disgusted by the mere thought of sleeping with a man/woman(if ur lesbian), we don't HAVE to live out our sexual fantasies!

Because it seems like people take it for granted that if you're turned on by members of the same sex, you'll have to jump in the sack with em as well.

I'd like to say also, that im unsure of weather or not im bi at all, so it might be that the reason i feel this way about living out your sexual orientation, is because im not really bi/gay at all. But anyways...

My main argument is that we're human beings, we believe we're above our inate violence, i mean, thats what society is about, right? So shouldn't we realize, that we can be above our sexuality as well???
I know I can do whatever...
I just... like women?
Posted By Joth
BassyJoey has a sweet toosh!
Well you kind of have to accept it. You can't help what your attracted too. I am straight, so I am not attracted to guys. I have to accept the fact I am attracted to girls because it is a fact. It is like pretending you can jump over a house. You can't pretend a physical condition.
Quote by Fallon, Jones & Sage Francis

"By the way my name is Marcus. But if you like you can call me Sensei."

American Idol - or as I call it, the Gong Show Rip-Off

According to #Yeezuz, Kanye West is a god. As if I needed more reasons to be an atheist.
Quote by GiantRaven
er...good for you?

Its not about me dammit, its inspired by the fact that many bi/gay people are unhappy about living out their sexual orientation. I mean, i saw this movie once, and there was this guy getting his dick eaten by this other guy, while eratically chanting "im not gay, im not gay, im not gay", and i think a lot of gays/bi's have it this way.

Discuss.
Wow that post made so much sense that i even found hotpunks8rgrlls posts to be intelligent.
Quote by Liam Alan
Well you kind of have to accept it. You can't help what your attracted too. I am straight, so I am not attracted to guys. I have to accept the fact I am attracted to girls because it is a fact. It is like pretending you can jump over a house. You can't pretend a physical condition.

No, because you can't jump over a house. If you're gay, you can refuse to have sex with guys. I had never had sex with a girl for the first 15 years of my life, and i didn't have sex coz i NEEDED above all else to have sex with her. I wanted to, yeah, but i didn't HAVE to.
There've been psychological studies as to whether "bisexuality" actually exists - that there's an equal attraction to both sexes. The results are mixed and interesting. But you don't HAVE to live any lifestyle you don't want to. If banging chicks makes you happy, bang chicks. If you want to do it with a guy, do it with a guy. If you want to have your cake and eat it, too, chow down. You can do whatever you want. If you choose to abstain from whatever propensities you have, that's your issue. No one is forcing you to do that, either. So it's just a matter of what you choose to do.
Hi, I'm Peter
Quote by refgerto
Its not about me dammit, its inspired by the fact that many bi/gay people are unhappy about living out their sexual orientation. I mean, i saw this movie once, and there was this guy getting his dick eaten by this other guy, while eratically chanting "im not gay, im not gay, im not gay", and i think a lot of gays/bi's have it this way.

Discuss.

Well, i've heard of guys wanking other guys but that doesn't make them gay, it just means they like to experiment and try new things. Same with girls.
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
Well, if you don't like people of the same sex, you're not gay/bi. If you do, you are.

It's as simple as that... I don't quite see where you're going with this.

Noobtard.
I didn't have a signature until now.
Quote by refgerto

Discuss.

If you think it, then you obviously don't know it
Quote by refgerto
No, because you can't jump over a house. If you're gay, you can refuse to have sex with guys. I had never had sex with a girl for the first 15 years of my life, and i didn't have sex coz i NEEDED above all else to have sex with her. I wanted to, yeah, but i didn't HAVE to.

Yes, this is true. But I was refering to attraction. Not the actual acting upon the attraction. Acting upon it and the attraction are two separate physical conditions. I have been attracted to girls and not slept with them. I coun't help being attracted to them, because they fit the attribute that I find desireable, but I could help sleeping with them because I choose not to. Make sense?

According to #Yeezuz, Kanye West is a god. As if I needed more reasons to be an atheist.
Quote by Dirk Gently
There've been psychological studies as to whether "bisexuality" actually exists - that there's an equal attraction to both sexes. The results are mixed and interesting. But you don't HAVE to live any lifestyle you don't want to. If banging chicks makes you happy, bang chicks. If you want to do it with a guy, do it with a guy. If you want to have your cake and eat it, too, chow down. You can do whatever you want. If you choose to abstain from whatever propensities you have, that's your issue. No one is forcing you to do that, either. So it's just a matter of what you choose to do.

Actually, most scientists agree on this subject, and they say that the majority of the population is at least 5 % percent attracted to the same sex, meaning most people are bisexual in some way. But now im talking 60/40, 50/50, 40/60 bisexual in the first post.
if ur gay ur gonna want to do it with guys one day im bi trust me i hated it at first
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by Liam Alan
Yes, this is true. But I was refering to attraction. Not the actual acting upon the attraction. Acting upon it and the attraction are two separate physical conditions. I have been attracted to girls and not slept with them. I coun't help being attracted to them, because they fit the attribute that I find desireable, but I could help sleeping with them because I choose not to. Make sense?

That was my point all along. You can't choose who you're attracted to, but you can choose not to act on it.

It just seems like everyone assumes that if you're gay/bi, you SHOULD act on it, but i say you should do whatever you want to. There's no correlation between what you want and what you're attracted to.
Quote by refgerto

If you're gay but you refrain from having sex with men that doesn't make you straight. For example, people who took a vow of chastity refrain from having sex, but that doesn't affect their sexual oreintation. And you can't choose or deny your sexual orientation, unless you have a way of changing your own hormones.

EDIT: Oh balls, someone more or less said that. Point still stands though.
Quote by its_alive
rich_sg, I promote you to Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. of the Pit. way to speak your opinion.

Quote by ErnieBallfists
RICH_SG you are a filthy person for accusing me of dirty trolling , you are a stiff coconut
Quote by refgerto
Actually, most scientists agree on this subject, and they say that the majority of the population is at least 5 % percent attracted to the same sex, meaning most people are bisexual in some way. But now im talking 60/40, 50/50, 40/60 bisexual in the first post.

Right, but having a marginal attraction to the opposite sex isn't the equavalent to being bisexual. Saying you're bisexual means you feel roughly attracted to both sexes to the point that you're willing to engage in sexual behavior with them. That's what I was referring to. I'm a guy and I have male friends that I love, but I would NEVER have sex with, kiss, or have any carnal knowledge of another guy because the thought disgusts me.

And I know some immature prick is going to come along and say it, so I'm going to get it out of the way now: Yes, I love men.
Hi, I'm Peter
Well...if you're gay...that means you're attracted to people of the same gender

and if you're attracted to them...why would you bother to fight it?
Because the Christian influence in our society has made people want to reject their natural sexual propensities (God, I love that word today...), gay or straight. Hell, Christianity preaches against masturbation. How stupid is that? Honestly...
Hi, I'm Peter
Quote by refgerto
That was my point all along. You can't choose who you're attracted to, but you can choose not to act on it.

It just seems like everyone assumes that if you're gay/bi, you SHOULD act on it, but i say you should do whatever you want to. There's no correlation between what you want and what you're attracted to.

Ok, heheh. It sounds like we were on the same page all along. Just wondering why you were disagreeing with me. heh

Quote by Dirk Gently
Yes, I love men.

Dirks gay!
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
Quote by Dirk Gently
Right, but having a marginal attraction to the opposite sex isn't the equavalent to being bisexual. Saying you're bisexual means you feel roughly attracted to both sexes to the point that you're willing to engage in sexual behavior with them. That's what I was referring to. I'm a guy and I have male friends that I love, but I would NEVER have sex with, kiss, or have any carnal knowledge of another guy because the thought disgusts me.

And I know some immature prick is going to come along and say it, so I'm going to get it out of the way now: Yes, I love men.

Well, they're also agreeing that there is such a thing as 50/50 bisexuality.

But anyways, they also say that the sexuality scale is fluid, and that your sexuality reorientates itself all thoughout your life, although much more rapidly in the teens. Thats why there's a lot of gays who were heterosexual, or more heterosexual in their early/mid teens.
if your disgusted by the thought of doing another guy, you are niether gay nor bi. seriously. no body can make you like a certain gender. its all a matter of choice. do you want pussie or ****? one or the other. or both. you dont have to like a certain one.
you just said you would find it gross to do it with a guy........tehn why would u even consider yourself being bi if ur not attracted to guys?
Quote by Dirk Gently
Because the Christian influence in our society has made people want to reject their natural sexual propensities (God, I love that word today...), gay or straight. Hell, Christianity preaches against masturbation. How stupid is that? Honestly...

Substitute "religous" for "Christian"
Well, in the US the moralistic values of our society is primarily the fault of Christianity. It's called a "puritanical" attitude for a reason. Judaism, Islam, and Hinduism haven't had anywhere near the influence over the Western world that Christianity has. And it wasn't Jews, Muslims or Hindus pushing for prohibition or any of the other huge failures that have resulted from the attempt to legislate morality... So, it might be PC to say "religious," but as far as measurable influence, it's Christianity's fault.
Hi, I'm Peter
Agreed, in this country. I just was saying I don't know of a religion that is O.K. with it.
I myself don't believe in organized religion.
I have an organized religion called "Hedonism." If you want to join, let me know. There is a right of initiation, though. It involves gratuitous sex and gluttonous consumption of alcohol and food.
Hi, I'm Peter
Quote by wat???
you just said you would find it gross to do it with a guy........tehn why would u even consider yourself being bi if ur not attracted to guys?

Lots of gays find the thought of sleeping with guys disgusting when they first find out that they're gay. Weather or not you're disgusted by it, doesnt' decipt weather or not you're gay/bi.
Quote by Dirk Gently
I have an organized religion called "Hedonism." If you want to join, let me know. There is a right of initiation, though. It involves gratuitous sex and gluttonous consumption of alcohol and food.

Didn't know hedonism was considered a religion-thought it was just a lifestyle.
Maybe I'll convert!!!!!!!
Quote by ohio_emokid
it doesnt matter what you think, you have a sexual orientation.

Didn't you show your penis to a fat chick?
Quote by REBARMAN99
Didn't know hedonism was considered a religion-thought it was just a lifestyle.
Maybe I'll convert!!!!!!!

it's actually a philosophy.
- When I was your age Pluto was still a Planet. - anonymous
why can't guys just like girls and girls like guys. it seems to have worked so far

but without lesbians, some of us may be very bored right now...
Quote by yorkshireterror
Dunlop's got the right idea
Oh yeah, only took me a few months
Founder of the "I Support Robert Keeley Mods," if you like them too, put this in your sig!

i <3 breakdowns
Quote by tulkas_1985
it's actually a philosophy.

Thank you for that, Mr. I'm Completely Devoid Of Humor And Couldn't Detect Sarcasm Beating Me Over The Head...

BTW - how do you fit that name on your driver's license?
Hi, I'm Peter
as long as you wear a clean pair of underwear everyday then god forbid you being gay.
DANK MEMES
Quote by refgerto
I have something to say. Right, im unsure of weather or not im a bisexual.

the thought of doing something with a guy leaves me completely disgusted, and i could never do something like that.

I guess you're not bi then, after all.
Quote by bigwillie
CornLord, you just blew my mind.
Quote by Dirk Gently
Thank you for that, Mr. I'm Completely Devoid Of Humor And Couldn't Detect Sarcasm Beating Me Over The Head...

BTW - how do you fit that name on your driver's license?

You're quite welcome Mr. Jerk Dentist... uhm sry, couldn't resist. I had my name shortened to Mr. Comp De Void, which sounds pretty aristocratic and fits on every legal document I have come across so far. Filling out the application to have my name changen was a bitch, though.
- When I was your age Pluto was still a Planet. - anonymous
Page 1 of 2