I'm an avid guitar player, and can come up with my own songs, but I have never been able to write lyrics before, so, here's my attempt. (and yes, i know it sucks)

By all means, tear it apart.

Sort of in a daze
Watching my fingers
Jumping my way
Through a wave of ripples
Unblurs

Slowly and silently
He makes his way
To my demise
Only to find
Things aren't the way that they seem
In this castle of mine

Unblurs
In a way
It appears
I've found my way home

The Road
Wonders at me
I'll never make it to
That longed for place
I'd like to think
That when the bullet hits the bone I won't blink

Unblurs
In a way
It appears
I've found my way home

I know
That its not real
But the fantasy
Is taking over me

The white light seems so true
Its bright
And I want to believe
I need
Something to trust in
To help me on my journey

Unblurs
In a way
It appears
I've found my way home

It's so blurry
In this room
I just don't know
Rythm guitarists can make more beautiful music than many shredders. Michael Angelo Batio<Kurt Cobain. Some people may flame me for that, but it's true, beauty in music is far more important than musical masturbation.
first, are you tryinig to do a song in new-speak? but otherwise it's pretty good. but what's the vocal rhythm like, there really isnt an established pattern with sylibles. But there is good rhyme scheme.

second... youre musical masturbation. Just kidding about that...
Last edited by SEALSniper1152 at Jul 20, 2006,
the lyrics are crazy dude
thats awesome
Quote by apocalypse13

Quote by Beckerism
I ain't ghetto foo! I's just keeping it real!

Keep it real man.
Click.
Well, as I said before, I don't write lyrics, and I'm not much into poetry either, so I'm not sure what you mean by new-speak. If you would though, please explain, I'm willing to learn about it.
Rythm guitarists can make more beautiful music than many shredders. Michael Angelo Batio<Kurt Cobain. Some people may flame me for that, but it's true, beauty in music is far more important than musical masturbation.
sealsniper: There isn't really an established vocal rhythm, I tried to just fit it to one of my guitar songs.