Hi I have a Zoom G21u multieffects pedal and a Behringer Ultra Metal peda I tried connecting them together and I get this really annoying ringing noise from my amp, I also get the ringing noise when the stomp box is just plugged in when the guitar volume is turned down, my amp is a Marshal 2000 dsl 401.

Thanks
Blah Blah Blah
Get that Behringer out from infront of that Marshall. That is a nice amp. It needs something like an OD if you want good distortion. Does the Zoom work okay without the other pedal?
~Bryan~
~~One Off Custom Strat~~
- 3 piece alder body
- Maple on rosewood 21 fret neck
- '82 Fender pickups

~~'92 Toyota Supra~~

- 1JZ-GTE (TT, front mount intercooler, 15~psi)
- Tuned on 93 octane
- HKS 3" exhaust
ye it works fine, the behringer is pretty good for £15... lol, the zoom pedal is plugged in first then to the stomp box maybe i'm doing it wrong? :P
Blah Blah Blah
dropin biking, is there a reason you type in red? kinda annoying

as to your question, try all kinds of different arrangements - like one in front of the other, or one in the fx loop, or both in the fx loop in different order, etc.
Quote by flogrock
dropin biking, is there a reason you type in red? kinda annoying

as to your question, try all kinds of different arrangements - like one in front of the other, or one in the fx loop, or both in the fx loop in different order, etc.

How is it anoying? Is it hard to read, or hard on the eyes? I don't want to be pissing anybody off...
~Bryan~
~~One Off Custom Strat~~
- 3 piece alder body
- Maple on rosewood 21 fret neck
- '82 Fender pickups

~~'92 Toyota Supra~~

- 1JZ-GTE (TT, front mount intercooler, 15~psi)
- Tuned on 93 octane
- HKS 3" exhaust
I think the red font thing is pretty cool. No one on here really writes in a unique font or font color so I like it.

Back on topic. Sell the zoom and the Behringer pedal right away. Buy a Tubescreamer TS-808 or another nice overdrive pedal. You will sound amazing with that.