Poll: Is the Schecter hellraiser FR worth the $400 dollars more than the Schecter Damien FR
Poll Options
View poll results: Is the Schecter hellraiser FR worth the $400 dollars more than the Schecter Damien FR
Yes
17 81%
No
4 19%
Voters: 21.
im buying a new guitar and ive pretty much narrowed my opptions down to a Schecter Damien FR or a Schecter C-1 hellraiser FR. i have $520 and i want to know is the hellraiser is worth the $400 more than the damien FR?
yes, your paying for neck joint, inlays, pickups, bridge, binding, body wood, neck wood, that extra volume knob
I'd say it is. Schecter seems to price their guitars pretty fairly. The C-1 is a great guitar, and is at more of a "professional" level than the Damien, which I look at as a good beginner guitar.

Edit: Also, to all these people voting "no," please state your reasons. The C-1 is better in nearly every aspect. How is it not worth the extra?
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
you found a C-1 Hellraiser FR for 400$ ?????!!!!! BUYYYYYYYYYYYYY ITTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW. But Damien are pretty sweet too and I wanna get one too. But dude seriously if you found a Schecter Hellraiser C-1 FR for lower than 1000$, BUY IT right away.
Professional Tracking, Mixing and Mastering available.
Available for live sound, consultation and rig/ system designing in and around the Montreal, CA area.
PM for details.

Past clients/ credits include: The Catalyst, Click! and Alain Caron.
Quote by miguelito2729
you found a C-1 Hellraiser FR for 400$ ?????!!!!!

Re-read his original post more carefully...
Guitars: Custom Lado Earth 2000-3, Custom ESP Explorer, BC Rich KKV, Gibson LP Studio, Greco SG, El Degas Stratocaster, Agile AL-3000, LTD EX-351

Rig:Marshall JVM410H + Marshall 1960A, Boss Noise Suppressor
Ahhhh, ok..... That's seem to make more sense. Sorry just woke like 5 mins ago. Ok, I was starting to get all hyped up.
Professional Tracking, Mixing and Mastering available.
Available for live sound, consultation and rig/ system designing in and around the Montreal, CA area.
PM for details.

Past clients/ credits include: The Catalyst, Click! and Alain Caron.