This is the guy that is making music whit Rancid on Indestructible and that is singer in the Transplants. I think Rob vocals are pretty good. But still some people say he's more a rapper than a skinhead I thought it was funny that this guy was a rapper style vocalist whit hard-core roots (The Last Resort, Exploited and many other oi-core bands) I think that he does well on the first Transplants album but on the other album he try too much to be a gangsta but this guy is an ex.roadie for blink-182. I mean I like him and I think he's a pretty good vocalist but all these facts blewed my mind. What do you guys think of it ?
We mock what we do not understand.

Oi-core is another terrible invention from the 80s, mixing Oi and hardcore.

Bands that were considered Oi-core were Choke from Slapshot's spin-off band "Stars And Stripes"

Iron Cross,
early Agnostic Front (United Blood era),
Suburban Uprise,
Judge's cover of Blitz's "Warriors",
Warzone,
and a few others.

There was even a label called "Oi-Core Records" run out of Norristown, PA, although the person running it had very racist tendencies.
Quote by sargasm
I don't like straight edge because it's part of Hardcore, and I don't like Hardcore because, aside from the terrible music, the kids are often very homophobic.

You forgot ugly, lazy and disrespectful.
Quote by johnnynemo
We mock what we do not understand.

Oi-core is another terrible invention from the 80s, mixing Oi and hardcore.

Bands that were considered Oi-core were Choke from Slapshot's spin-off band "Stars And Stripes"

Iron Cross,
early Agnostic Front (United Blood era),
Suburban Uprise,
Judge's cover of Blitz's "Warriors",
Warzone,
and a few others.

There was even a label called "Oi-Core Records" run out of Norristown, PA, although the person running it had very racist tendencies.

I always just saw them as Oi or hardcore bands. Im guessing oi-core was very short lived.
Quote by LoudnSnotty138
I always just saw them as Oi or hardcore bands. Im guessing oi-core was very short lived.

Oi-core died out in November of 1988; it was killed buy the chair throwing incident on Geraldo.

All the NYHC skinhead bands distanced themselves from the skinhead subculture, in order to focus on more important issues like buying Adidas hoodies and kicks, attaining Krishna consciousness and getting Sick Of It All CDs sold at shopping malls nationwide.
Quote by sargasm
I don't like straight edge because it's part of Hardcore, and I don't like Hardcore because, aside from the terrible music, the kids are often very homophobic.

I've often thought about rob bing skinheads.
The ones around here never have any money and they always drink cheap beer, so I didn't see the point.
Quote by sargasm

A white guy that raps and is an ex-roadie for blink-182... I can't get my head around that, I don't understand what so ever. How could they exist?
Quote by TiMaRmStRoNg101
there was once this girl
in my school
and she was like
'greenday is so punk'

and i was all
omgelitist
'fawkofffffffffff'
and punched her in the face.
cause i can do that
cause I know more about punk rock and stuff
And also it amazes me the amount of subgenres they have in hardcore.
Quote by TiMaRmStRoNg101
there was once this girl
in my school
and she was like
'greenday is so punk'

and i was all
omgelitist
'fawkofffffffffff'
and punched her in the face.
cause i can do that
cause I know more about punk rock and stuff