ok, my G and B string rattle on the bridge, It's les paul style bridge. Is there anyway to fix this?
are you sure theyre rattling on teh bridge? it might be your action, or there is something loose in your bridge
Why did Pat Metheney cross the road? He didn't, his hair got in the way
--
Member #1 of Ibanez > You club. PM me to join
i highly doubt that they're buzzing on the bridge. can't really help much.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
Maybe your grooves in the bridge are too big.
Quote by DoTheEvolution
It's worse pissing when you come in from the really cold weather and your penis has shrunken to the size of a coffee stir straw and the piss feels like the blast from a super soaker.
Quote by rockr09
ok, my G and B string rattle on the bridge, It's les paul style bridge. Is there anyway to fix this?

Are you sure it's your bridge? maybe you need to adjust your neck or raise your strings up?
play the notes and touch the saddles to see if they stop buzzing. otherwise it could be the tuners or your nut thats making the buzzing noise or your action is to low. try to isolate where its exactly coming from
Quote by tubab0y
i highly doubt that they're buzzing on the bridge. can't really help much.

why did u post?

like said, if its buzzing at the bridge then, unplug the guitar, strum, let the strings ring out and while its ringing, touch different bridge parts to see which part is loose.
if that doesnt work the shake the guitar and listen for a rattle.

if u determine its actually fret buzz, then raising the strings will help.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011