Laney TF 400
Digitech Brian May Pedal
Digitech RP 300
Various Boss effects
Chavette by Charvel guitar (HSS)
Squier Stratocaster
Boss BCB 60 Pedalboard
Did you even ask us about this guitar?

You asked us about tons of different ones, but I don't remember this one.
nope, it caught my eye in the store, i like it better than an epiphone/gibson lp beleive it or not
Seems decent. If it's anything like the quality of my Destroyer it should be a great guitar.
You like MCR. That's enough of an insult on your behalf for me to not have to diss your crappy new guitar. Sorry.
"Chuck-E-Cheese called. They want their band back."
That's a nice guitar.
Guitars: Custom Lado Earth 2000-3, Custom ESP Explorer, BC Rich KKV, Gibson LP Studio, Greco SG, El Degas Stratocaster, Agile AL-3000, LTD EX-351

Rig:Marshall JVM410H + Marshall 1960A, Boss Noise Suppressor
Congrats! It's a nice guitar-and yes, Omar from The Mars Volta uses a custom one. I've been looking at these things as well - It's one of the few Ibanez shapes I like. Write up a review of it! But give it a couple weeks first, because new gear euphoria clouds your judgement (See my MG review for an example of that.)

Also, post some other pics if you can!!!
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
Quote by Xenn99
Congrats! It's a nice guitar-and yes, Omar from The Mars Volta uses a custom one. I've been looking at these things as well - It's one of the few Ibanez shapes I like. Write up a review of it! But give it a couple weeks first, because new gear euphoria clouds your judgement (See my MG review for an example of that.)

Also, post some other pics if you can!!!

sure thing lemme get the camera out...

SH*T my sister is in australia beleive it or not... and she has the camera

thanx for the comments guys
oh btw everyone... my model is DISCONTINUED! i think its one of the last ones ever made, arent i a lucky bastard? (mines the axs32, not axs42)
I doubt it matters much. When guitars get discontinued they still hang around for a while. Look at the Epi Elitist SG. It got discntinued in 2000 or 2002 and they're still around.
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic

Quote by Danno13

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
Quote by Xenn99
I doubt it matters much. When guitars get discontinued they still hang around for a while. Look at the Epi Elitist SG. It got discntinued in 2000 or 2002 and they're still around.

way to rain on the parade lol jk
Quote by Arlabester
way to rain on the parade lol jk

It doesn't mean it's a bad guitar, and that's what counts. Not the trade in value.
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic

Quote by Danno13

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar