I've heard many different things about what to use on a fretboard. Mostly, it's been tung oil, but i've heard people using a random assortment of other oils. Which one is your favorite for a rosewood fretboard? Ebony?

I'd put up a poll, but there are just too many to pick from, I wouldn't be able to narrow it down.
Lemon Oil is what I use,
Pledge spray dust buster stuff is good to, haha.

Never use JHS Fast fret direct, (it kinda suck in my opinion)
use the little rub stick on a piece of cloth then wipe/clean it down.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
Err, rosewood fretboards aren't finished, its bare wood. And neither are ebony or pau ferro. Only maple fretboards.

As far as cleaning the fretboard I've got some Dean Markley stuff that seems to be mainly some sort of lemon oil, it seems nice and the fretboard feels pretty nice too.
Quote by seljer
Err, rosewood fretboards aren't finished, its bare wood. And neither are ebony or pau ferro. Only maple fretboards.

As far as cleaning the fretboard I've got some Dean Markley stuff that seems to be mainly some sort of lemon oil, it seems nice and the fretboard feels pretty nice too.

Technically, no, they're not finished. But as fresh board needs some oil on it every now and then so it doesn't dry up, especially if you don't use the guitar very often. The more often you play the guitar, the more the oil from your fingers seeps into the wood.