Ok i spent along time reading these forum rules (There are alot) and i am pretty sure i am doing everything right.

I recorded a cover of master of puppets by metalica, I shortened it though, I don't take as many repeats as you do in the real song. It is also really only the first half of the song.

http://sark.dmusic.com/

Thank you for any response I am looking for critisim.

P.S. Just a small noobish question what does crit4crit mean
I am Anti "txt tlk"
I support Good Grammer?
I am a Part of the "Save The Vowels Movement"
For Your Sanity and Mine
Type out your **** words
Thank you
crit4crit means if someone critiques your song, you do theirs.

now on to your song, first, turn up your volume when recording, i can hear the pick hitting the strings, some parts seem a bit too fast, but overall it's not too bad. try doing the whole song, and get a backing track if you can, it will really fill out the sound.
playing wise it was quite good but i have to ask how thick your pick is? the chorus sounds a bit wrong but generally very good.
ok thanks for the comments.

Snails: I don't know how thick my pick is exactly ( I am a noob) but it is one of the thickest guitar picks i could get.

And as for a backing track are there any websites or anything that have backing tracks?

Thx for the comments
I am Anti "txt tlk"
I support Good Grammer?
For Your Sanity and Mine
Type out your **** words
Thank you
It sounds like you're digging your pick really far into the strings. Even if your volume isn't high you shouldn't hear the much noise... A lot of those bends missed the mark, reconsider those. Timing is an issue, but that can be fixed by practicing with a metronome. You can also take a short cut with a backing track... http://www.midi-tab.com/

Yeah so, it was alright. I rate it 6/10.
thanks for the backing track. what exactly do you mean I am digging my pick really far into the strings because I would like to correct this but don't know exactly what you mean.
I am Anti "txt tlk"
I support Good Grammer?
For Your Sanity and Mine
Type out your **** words
Thank you
i think ur strings are probably too thick or your bridge is too high and also u shud try a different thickness of pick (thinner) and dont play as hard cos ur really t watting the strings, other than that it was pretty good
Gibson SG (Heavily modded)
Fender USA Strat
Hohner 12 String-uber rare

Fender Silverface Twin

EHX Big Muff
Digitech badmonkey overdrive
Boss DS-1
Blackstar Distortion X
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez Delay
Digitech Whammy
*Note to sarkinare. you left out the "e" in movement in your signature. so much for "saving the vowels."
It's ok! My face broke the fall.
Well, like stressed earlier, it would be great if we couldn't hear your strings. It wasn't the greatest cover, but it wasn't bad. Trying doing the whole thing next time. How long have you been playing?
Quote by tronsbasscool
This is my 5th account and I still havn't made any friends

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~
I have been playing my guitar for about 10 months on and off a year at most and does anyone have any advice on how to make my strings sound less?

Thx very much for the comments, I know it is not the best cover that is why i am looking for advice on how to be better
I am Anti "txt tlk"
I support Good Grammer?
For Your Sanity and Mine
Type out your **** words
Thank you
10 months? You got potential kid.

Try Ernie Ball Super Slinkeys. Those are always a favorite.
Quote by tronsbasscool
This is my 5th account and I still havn't made any friends

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~
Link = broken
Quote by Benjibum
I know you not, but speak to my very heart you do.

I have that effect on people
Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
GO SENS GO!